Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Hmm... wonder if the "famous Miami mansion" is DC's Miami home?

Thanks Missing!!

This Tv Guide seems to love David Caruso, he's always on it! And as always, wearing that stripy shirt. I'm begging to despise it...I used to think it was really nice!

Yeah I know. what did the team burn all his other clothes? LOL!!! I wish they would bring back the lighter shirts and suits!!!!

RedHot, thanks for the YouTube link. I've checked out a lot of the DC/H vids on there, but hadn't seen that you yet. **fans self due to overheating from so much DC hotness** That made my day. :) He's just so sweet.
And thanks Missing for the TV guide scans. Looks like they have a lot of fun working on the set. I can't wait to see the finale!!!

RedHot said:
For Caruso lover's: I went to youtube and saw this fabulous vid of Caruso in a movie called Black Point, the music is incredible. Here is the link, I simply love him.
Link to video removed by mod

Unfortunately, we don't allow Fan Videos here at TalkCSI, so I've removed the link to YouTube. You are, however allowed to let everyone know where the video is, but not link to it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

i saw that vid!!! i went and rented the movie after that. it was good!! and Session 9 was good to and there's a scene in that one where he's in only a tshirt and towel!!!!!!

Session 9 was good to and there's a scene in that one where he's in only a tshirt and towel!!!!!!
Best part of the movie. :D

Seriously, whenever I watch "scary" movies by myself, I have to be doing something else (surfing the Internet usually) because the movie itself makes me too tense. So I was only half paying attention, and then I look up and there DC was all wet. There was definite rewinding on my part. :lol: Very sexy.

DC was all wet
That sentence is enough to make me salivate. I gota watch that... someday.

I don't quite like seeing DC in other movies cos it kinda spoils all this image of Horatio I have.

Sorry Speed_Cochrane, won't do it again. I should have read the rules. But this is my first forum, will not happen again.

Hey Horatioangel have you seen the one of Body Count in youtube, check it out. It is also great, but in this one he is one of the bad guys, I think, I have never seen the movie.

Hrockz said:
DC was all wet
That sentence is enough to make me salivate. I gota watch that... someday.

I don't quite like seeing DC in other movies cos it kinda spoils all this image of Horatio I have.

I've never seen him in any movies before. That video posted earlier from Point Blank was the first I've seen of him in a movie and I have to say....it was so weird!! It was so weird to see him kiss someone in it even because...He's Horatio, he doesn't kiss people!!

Mitzi, you haven't seen NYPD! With DC as John Kelly, you are missing something extremely GOOD!!! Check them out.

RedHot said:
Mitzi, you haven't seen NYPD! With DC as John Kelly, you are missing something extremely GOOD!!! Check them out.

I know I must! I must wait until the exams are over and then I will invest in the box set! Did see some pictures from it though...looked very nice indeed ;) :devil:

DC was all wet

I suddenly find myself with far too much saliva in my mouth. ;)

*SIGH* I'm watching Season 2 again, and I miss H's labcoat more then ever.... :(

RedHot said:
Hey Horatioangel have you seen the one of Body Count in youtube, check it out. It is also great, but in this one he is one of the bad guys, I think, I have never seen the movie.

I just watched it and wow, it really shows his range as an actor. :eek: I couldn't quite figure out the plot of the movie from the clip, but now I'm gonna have to but that one too. :p
Bad boys are just soooo sexy!!! Especially DC!!! :devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back