Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

I love that picture you posted from 'Burned' Luce. We all know who brings out that smile on H's face. ;) Also, your Laura Roslin icon rocks my socks. Just brilliant. :D

Kit, great icon. :eek: It's fantastic, i'll snatch it thank you very much. :)

Hunter said:
Luce, thanks for that pic. ;) And you too mitzi! I snagged them all. I think we haven't met. (?) I'm Hunter, everyone calls me Lora here. :)

Nope, haven't met, I'm Tara (mitzi - ya, couldn't think of a better name at the time!). Nice to meet ya :)

MiamiDade said:
I love that picture you posted from 'Burned' Luce. We all know who brings out that smile on H's face. ;) Also, your Laura Roslin icon rocks my socks. Just brilliant. :D
Glad you liked it. :) It is a meaningful smile, that's for sure. Thanks re my icon! :D

I know I don't venture into this forum often, but I recently watched a few DC movies. It got me thinking about his performances in film, and how I still can't understand why he never made it in the movies. (I personally think it was the scripts)

Anyway, here's my thoughts on some of his movies, for those who are interested in checking out his work outside of CSI:Miami:

"Kiss of Death" - He's so awesome in that! The man cries, for goodness sake - H doesn't do that (though he should!) LOL. He's great in it - love the scenes with his character's baby daughter. DC keeps talkin about how he wants to see H have kids - I think that would be interesting, and I think DC would play it really well, given the scenes in this movie. He's so cute with the kid - just makes you wanna go "awww..."

"Black Point" - Another great performance as a good guy. He's got the sunglasses working in this one, too :) I think I saw Susan Haskell (who plays his love interest in this one) in a Season 1 CSI Miami episode recently (the one with the creepy tennis coach who was sleeping w/his students, and killed one), and that was interesting LOL. (It's also funny b/c I think the real Black Point was referenced in "Man Down" when Frank Tripp and Natalia found that girl in a boat.)

"Thief of Hearts" - OK, this one was kind of a cheesy 1980s flick, and DC plays a bad guy. (He looks really cute, though - he's only about 25 or 26, but he's a thief and killer, so it's a little hard to watch, especially the end.
He gets shot and dies with his eyes open - ah!

"Cold Around the Heart" — This one is not for the squeamish, and is VERY disturbing. DC is good, but also a bit scary in this one. He's a conflicted thief, and also a killer.

"King of New York" - DC is always great as a cop, and I love the speech he gives in the bar - "I'm tryin' to do my job, but you won't let me" - very intense. I also love the scene where one of the other cops dies, and he tries to save him. He has somewhat of an emotional breakdown that I wish we'd see H have somewhere down the line (just to show his humanity!)

"Proof of Life" - He's like a little kid in this movie - jumpin' around, foolin' around with Russel Crowe's character. He's kinda funny in this one, but intense - very quirky. Says lots of bad words, too lol.

"Rambo" - I have to say, he looked a little dorky, but still cute in this one. Love his smile. It's weird b/c I'm 25, and he was about 25, I believe, when he filmed this, so it's kind of funny to see him at around my age. If he asked me out, I wouldn't think twice ;)

"Jade" - This movie has a lot of sex of violence that I didn't really feel comfortable with, but it does have some interesting DC moments - particularly one of him on the couch with "Jade" - yowza! :eek:

And every DC fan should watch his performance in NYPD Blue - I love John Kelly - and he has a lot of paralells to Horatio. Sometimes I watch the show as kind of a glimpse into Horatio's past LOL It would be really funny if they brought Amy Brennan (who played his girlfriend) onto CSI:Miami (I just saw her on Grey's Anatomy the other day, and she looks the same!). I think that would be very interesting, and funny - maybe if they ever decide to do the storyline about H having an ex-wife.

I also recently saw him in a few episodes of Hill Street Blues during the early 1980s - he played an Irish gang leader - which was really funny. He was cute!

Well, just wanted to share some DC goodness with those of you who would appreciate it. :) He's kinda old for me, but I still think he's cute :) (and if his character can marry Marisol, I'm not gonna sweat the age gap lol)

Hey Miamirocks, nice resume of DC, thank you very much.

Hello everybody, I know that you didn´t miss me, but I did MISSED you. I was so desperate in getting home and entering to the TALKCSI. So here I am, reading all your post.

Counting the hours for season finale...

WOW!!!!! i missed alot over the weekend! love all the pics and icons!! and i have a copy of the tv guide with DC on it!!!! *drools* that man is just too sexy for words!!!!!!!!

I loved the behind the scenes bit in tv guide. I can't believe that they have 150 pairs of H's signature sunglasses. I *so* can't wait for the season finale!

Well I don't even get to see s5 yet, so you guys gota tell me all about the finale. I don't mind being spoiled at all!
So do post and tell what happened to H.

And lovely icons Tati, as usual.

whoo!! only 3 hours till the season finale!!!!! whooo!!!! i'm so excited!!!!!!! i can't contain myself!!!!!

There, Season Finale over. On to Season 6!! *salutes* :D

that was the worst season finale ever!!!! omg!! H's one liner was so corny!!!! and that whole part with the kid come on!! "He'll talk to me" i mean come on!! the kid won't talk to anyone and five seconds later he's talking to H!! and there was no "H almost dies" like Donahue said. the really need new writers!!!!!

when i saw the Stretch Hummer Limo (whatever its called:rolleyes:) i totally thought that H should upgrade his Hummer to one of those or even the H3! :D

ya he was looking good but i mean what was with the standing on the helecopter thing scene it was wierd. he must of struggled to even get up there lmao. and about the finale wheres quentine tarantino when you need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back