Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

thanx for the tv guide pages and that video lmao jonathan togo- horatio in allergy season lmao hahahehehe thnx for that it was helarious!

yeah!!!! horatiosangel you are so right. Why does this man makes me crazy, or makes us crazy?

I love to talk to you girls (or boys) about DC or CSI, I don't have anyone to talk about them. Neither my closest friends or my husband like CSI. So it feels really nice to talk with you.

grrr i can't find the tv guide with him on the cover anywhere!! i even called my mom in another town to have her try and find it. they have the other covers but not him. i think the town i live in doesn't like DC...i couldn't find the last one either.

i also have no luck with talking to other people about DC. no one seems to get it. i only get eye rolls. but that doesn't stop me from babbling on about it anyway! people seriously run from me if csim is on b/c they know i will either blackmail them or threaten them into watching it with me just so i don't have to talk to myself about how much i love H lol. i just can't help it...i think i have a problem...

ilh214 lol the same happens to me, about the "eye rolls" hahahaha. Everybody thinks that I am crazy.

I tend to make oral expressions when I am watching an epi, like "ooohhh", "uuuuuhhh", "tttsssss"; my husband tells me "it's only a program, stop suffering!". Definitely I like to suffer with my programs (House, CSI, CSIM, Criminal Minds, Law and Order). I like to enter in their world, and of course I like to talk with who ever I can "hunt" about this programs. But nobody understand me, buaaaaa. hahahaha.

RedHot, glad to see you are also a House fan. Love that show! :D House and BSG have saved me from TV oblivion. ;)

A tad off topic, so, er, here's a Friday picture...

tn_burned13.jpg

HOT HOt HOT. All I can say in response to that pic, is that DC is HOT!!!

Love that smile.

Lucy, thanks for the awesome picture!!!

And Hrockz and mitzi you're icons are great. I just LOVE his smile. It's soooo...inviting and sad and sexy all at the same time. Too bad H doesn't smile more. But I guess that makes the ones we do get that much more valuable. :)

Has anyone seen Session 9? The whole movie, I mean. I heard it was supposed to be kind of a scary movie (and I don't usually like scary movies) and am not sure if I should get it or not. What do y'all think of it? :confused:

i loathe scary movies but i made an exception and tiptoed into the horror section of the video store to get session 9. it's not scary, not one bit. i was completely ready to hide my eyes and scream like a little girl and i was waiting and waiting, but it never happened. so since i'm a big wimp and it didn't scare me i think its safe to say you should go ahead and see it. he's great in it. so un-horatio. and plus you get that whole towel and tshirt scene and that right there just makes the whole movie worth it.

anyway, thats my 2 cents. :) i'm out.

And Hrockz and mitzi you're icons are great.

Thanks! He looks so sexy in it I think. Credit to the brilliant Kit4na for making it for me :)

I haven't seen Session 9, but my exams are over in two weeks and I'm gonna have that, Black Point and NYPD:Blue ordered to be here just in time. I'd be afraid if I got them now, I'd do nothing (Just like I did with the CSI:Miami box sets - watched them for hours!).

Am off to bed, but some handsomeness before I go!

Hands on Hips!
And again
Sunnies
Gotta Feel Sorry For Him Here...He was just too nice to say no!

ilh214 said:
i loathe scary movies but i made an exception and tiptoed into the horror section of the video store to get session 9. it's not scary, not one bit. i was completely ready to hide my eyes and scream like a little girl and i was waiting and waiting, but it never happened. so since i'm a big wimp and it didn't scare me i think its safe to say you should go ahead and see it. he's great in it. so un-horatio. and plus you get that whole towel and tshirt scene and that right there just makes the whole movie worth it.

anyway, thats my 2 cents. :) i'm out.
OK then, ilh214, I guess I'll add this one to my list of "must-sees". Thanks for your 2 cents. :) So far I've got Black Point, NYPD Blue Season 1, and Session 9. Any others anyone can recommend? I hear that Gold Coast is pretty good...

Lovely pictures, mitzi!!! What lovely eye candy!!!

horatiosangel
Four words...King of New York...he is soooo hot in that episode...er, um...and he did a wonderful job in it too (no lie!)

Thanks, I love when H smiles too. And thanks for the great drool worthy pics. Yum!

EDT: Forgot to add, you're right about H being too nice to say no for the situation he was in when he was in that last pic

Luce, thanks for that pic. ;) And you too mitzi! I snagged them all. I think we haven't met. (?) I'm Hunter, everyone calls me Lora here. :)

Ooh I gotta make icons out of those pictures! *swoon*

H264.jpg
H265.jpg

Feel free to use :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back