Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

David Caruso is like wine. The older the gets, the more handsome he is. Expect with wine it tastes better. But it could be the same for David... ;) :devil: :lol:

Just like that one guy. Oh whats his name? In the movie Chicago....Oh! Richard Gere? Spelling? I dunno.

HAHA!!!! the show should go on forever and over time maybe we could all play the CSIs. lol!!!!!! :D :lol: that would be fun actually. and i am currently in the school play and it just so happens to be a modern murder mystery and i'm playing one of the main CSIs :D

lol the next thread should be "stop covereing your baby blues" lol or does that not make any sense? o well lol

i think people will get it if they are DC fans ,but it's not that catchy, no offense or anything. and I so can't wait!! only 3 hours untill the new ep!!!!!!

I think that DC was going through a lot personally during seasons 4 and 5 (divorce, new baby, etc.) and that has to take a toll. But hopefully now things are back on track for him (and for H too, soon I hope) :) and he will get back to his normal self. But I have to say that even less than perfect, I'd still take him in a heartbeat!!! :)

HAHA!! I know!! i just realised "wow. i'm stupid. this is the DC thread who wouldn't get it?!?!? haha another stupid moment!!!!

Welcome, horatiosangel - you've come to the right place lol!

As to the difference in the photos, as much as it pains me to say it, that is aging you see in the pics. His chin doesn't change, his cheeks do. As for me, though, I think DC gets much better looking as he gets older! ;)

Yeah H is still looking way hot to me. Doesn't matter about his age.

There'll definately be a season 6 don't worry.

Ah. Season 6, and that blue-eyed wonder of ours is still as hot as ever. ACTUALLY, i was watching my Season 2 DVDs yesterday, and i've relaized AGAIN how MUCH i miss him in his labcoat!! Like seriously, he looks somking in those. Like he's going to burst into flame or something. ;)

Was wondering around cyber space and found that the early show have been doing bihind the scenes Miami, there is one very funny clip, where they talk about the cult of Horatio Caine and the others actors do impressions of H, it is hilarious had me rolling round laughing :lol:

Let's see if this link works??

H impressions

This is a good interview, check it out...

~Click here~

That is why a love this man. Due to his known temper, this must have been hard to accept, that he committed some great mistakes. You can see right away that he is more humble.
Great for you Caruso

link edited by mod as it was stretching the screen

Thank you for the link, it worked. Love Horatio, love DC!

that video was freakin hilarious!! i loved it. thanks so much for posting the link Footyliz

its so funny that he really has become this like pop culture icon. it also means that the chances of getting our s1-2 H back are pretty slim. he's become a parody of himself and if he were to go back then it wouldn't be the same. he wasn't so friggin serious all the time back then. people expect that now. *sigh* i think we're stuck with the imposter. (not saying i don't love him! i just loved him more back then)

I saw that this morning when it aired!!!! it was freaking hilarious!!!! Jon's imprsination was the best!!!He was making fun of DC's allergies (so it is confirmed he has allergies and didn't have a cold for like those three weeks we though he did) he was all freaked out he was like "I'm gonna get in so much trouble for this but, here's Horatio Caine with allergies. It's pollen season. ragweed. *puts on H style sunnies*" that just cracked me up!!! and Rex poked himself when he tried to put on his sunnies!!! LOL!!!! yuo so gotta see it!!!!! and last nights epp was OMG!!!! H's one liner was good. and he acted like well, the old H!! and the part at the very end was so OMG!! it made me tear up. i think it's safe to say the old H is coming back!!!! and i noticed this was right after the ep where he saw Yelina again. so i think that Yelina coming back to see him was the best thing for the show!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back