Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

I think that Yelina coming back to see him was the best thing for the show!!!!
No doubt about that! :D

That clip from the early show is so funny, especially Rex Linn poking himself in the eye with his sunnies. :lol:

yea that clip was hilarious

I went to the mall the other day and I saw a girl with a shirt that said "I heart DC"
and the first thing that came up in my mind was that "DC" meant David Caruso but of course it means Washington D.C. :rolleyes:

HAHA!!! I saw one of those shirts too! and i was thinking of getting one. and tell everyone it stands for David Caruso!!! LOL!! or I'll put in parenthesis under "I heart DC" saying (David Caruso)

lol i sooo want one! now i must find me an 'I heart DC' shirt. the great part is that most people around me would just know that it stood for david caruso and not washington d.c.

Great Early show impressions. I'd have to say Ryan had it down the best, with Calleigh in second.

*Also I've updated Rebels for anyone intersted*

HAHA!! yeah!! Jon's was best and funniest!!! o and it was funny when Rex poked himself in the eye trying to put on the sunnies!!!! but Jon's was so funny because he was freaking out and looking around for David. and he was like "I'm gonna get in so much trouble for this!" and it is now confirmed that David has allergies because Jon made fun of them!! i can still hear it in my head

*sniffle and wipes nose*
*cough*
It's pollen season. Ragweed. *puts on sunnies*

i feel on the floor laughing because he did it so perfectly!! and i wanted to see Adam have a go at it!!! that would have been funny to see his H impression!!!

Both the video clip and the article were great!!! It's so cool to see everybody outside the normal show, just hanging out and acting silly. Rex Linn/Frank Tripp is awesome. He just cracks me up everytime I see him. And Jon's impression was the best!!! :)

That video was freaking hilarious! :lol: Still wiping tears out of my eyes, and yes, JT's was the absolute best one, complete with all the posturing.

Footyliz thank you for the video!!Nobody does Horatio Caine better than the original one!DC!! :lol:But it was quite funny that the other members of the team were trying to be HC!

RedHot thanks for the interview!! :D

For Caruso lover's: I went to youtube and saw this fabulous vid of Caruso in a movie called Black Point, the music is incredible. Here is the link, I simply love him.
Link to video removed by mod
Please post a comment to maggie1987 cause she make it possible and give her "THanks"
Hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

Awh really liked that video, haven't seen the movie - really want to now though!

About 2 minutes into the video he even sort of does the 'Horatio head tilt'! Anyone notice that?

Adam does an impression of H although not on that video, I saw a clip before the super bowl where they were interviewing about H and Delko and Adam did an impression with the actual glasses!!! Was very good, I have to say I think Rex was the best with the one liner too :lol:

Which Adam? (Sorry,but YouTube is blocked on this comp. Just my luck.)

Adam Rodriguez/Eric Delko. I saw that when it aired and it was freaking hilarious!!!! i have DVR so i recorded it and everytime i want a good laugh i play it and the Early Show ones too. i loved the part with Jon and David about Jon's "Man boobs" and how David though they were sexy. they were joking of course,but it was still hilarious!!! and when Jon was mumbling it sounded like he said they were named Frank and Jose. it was freaking hilarious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back