Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Ah, marriage can be great! :D I don't think I could say I would want to be married to DC. Afterall, we don't really know him at all. ;)

The 'real' H from the first 3 seasons is another matter entirely though! Evil twin Hector? Definitely not my type.

horatiosangel, I love that little picture of H in your banner from Grave Young Men. That opening scene with Yelina is an all time favourite. :)

SwanSwan_H said:
The 'real' H from the first 3 seasons is another matter entirely though! Evil twin Hector? Definitely not my type.

I'm with you SwanSwan!!!The H of S1-3 is like THE perfect man. :devil: Although to be honest, if H of any season actually showed up on my doorstep, to be honest, I'd have him in the door and off the market so fast it'd make his head spin!!! :D :lol:

I know you can't change a man, but in this case, wouldn't it be fun trying (at least for a little while ;) ) :p

SwanSwan_H said:

Grave Young Men. That opening scene with Yelina is an all time favourite. :)

not only ur fav ;) back in the time when H family was around him this somehow add more humanity and reality to his character. we understand there why H is so protective and careing for the rest. time ago around H have some mystery and this make his character a lot interesting. but now we have only evil twin *sigh* for me when TPTB decide to take away H family, this way they take away his better half.. only around them we see one shy and worry H... not like now only super hero. i`m glad that in S5 we have epi. 'Rio' and epi. 'Burned'... H try to help his nephew and H feel embarassed in Yelina presence.. wow i was miss this H... hope i`m not the only one but yep i see for some moments in this two epis ours Real H... hope in the future we to see more of this ;)

Maybe TPTB will realise that everyone can't stand Super H and will bring back Yelina and Ray Jr., because I agree with everyone who has said already that without his family near him, Horatio is a completely different person, and certainly not for the better. I remember a conversation H and Calleigh had in S1 episode 'Double Cap' where Calleigh says "Sometimes it's difficult to have family" and Horatio replies "Sometimes it's more difficult not to".

That's a very good quote from 'Double Cap'. Thanks for reminding. Yes H needs to be his old self again, and get his family back for good.

we have one similar quote form ' Blood In The Water'

Woman (victim): All I wanted was family. What's wrong with me ?

Horatio: Nothing. Family is what we all want.

and now in S6 is the right time H to act on this, to hold on to his real family ;)

Pusher said:

and now in S6 is the right time H to act on this, to hold on to his real family ;)

I agree Pusher!!! DC said in an earlier interview that Ann Donahue likes to work in 3 year "arcs" with the storylines. I'm hoping that the issue of H's family will be resolved this season, since it would be the end of the S4-6 "arc".

If so, maybe then we can get back to our REAL CSIM show, like in S1-3. :rolleyes:

***Keeps fingers crossed*** :D

Hmmm...maybe H was shot as well with Speedle, only H was in a coma long enough to dream up all of seasons 3-5 whilst in said coma, and season 6 will be H's "awakening". I mean, come on, some of what happened seems to have been contrived far beyond reality: disastrous marriages, the death, then rebirth, then death again of a brother, and blowing up semis are just a few examples. If only H were dreaming this comatose!!!

Gee...a girl can dream, but rarely do they ever come true *sigh*

Hunter said:
I really don't care how much Wolfe has been messed up. I really never cared for him really. (I still haven't let go of Speed. :( )
what's wrong with Ryan? i like him a lot, but no one can replace Speed. No one. I like Ryan, he's a good character and he's good looking, but I loved Speed, and i always will. nothing will ever change that. I miss Speed more than anything....but anyways back to our sexy DC!!!!

I think H's problems and his becoming un-H-ish started right after Speed died in his arms. i mean i totaly understand. I had trouble just watching it, but H actually was there, he saw Speed in pain and he knew there was nothing he could do, but he couldn't help but blame himself, even though it wasn't his fault. and on top of that he lost his brother, again. He lost his wife, i mean i liked Marisol, just not as H's wife. and at the end of S3 he loses Yelina, she goes away to brazil!!! :( i wasn't happy about that. but in the end H needs to come out of his mourning slump. There are times to mourn lost loved ones, but that time is not all the time. I mean sure i loved Speed and i miss him so much and i know i'll never be able to get the image of Speed lying there bleeding out of my head, but I don't let it control me, which is what H needs to do, he needs to mot let that control him, and i think in order to do it he'll need to admit that he needs help and then, only then maybe his team could help him finally be at peace.

Hunter said:
mrsjrewing said:
I am a new DC fan. I only fell in love with CSIM about a month ago. I am now in love with DC. If this keeps up it could be the end of my marriage. (LOL)
Another rabid fan! *bear hugs* Welcome to the sisterhood! :lol: Wow you're married? Personally, i don't want to get married. To any NORMAL guy. Horatio or David, nothing but. ;) Let's just hope you're husband doesn't figure out your location. "Wishing i was in bed with Horatio!" :lol: I'm Hunter, but everyone here calls me Lora here. :)

Luckily my hubby doesn't visit the site so I am safe with my location. I told my hubby that he he needs to fall madly in love with a someone to keep him busy while I focus on DC. I don't know DC at all, but in his interviews he seems nice. I really love Horatio though. He is the kind of man that makes you heart melt and skip a beat at the same time. He can be hot and romantic all at once. He is just HOT!

I think H was still H-like throughout most of Season 3. Think of the great episodes like Pro Per, Under The Influence, After The Fall, Nothing To Lose, Recoil, Whacked and 10-7 for example. I think Speed's death understandably affected him, but he still seemed like the 'real' Horatio to me. Season 4 was where it all went horribly awry for me.

Lucy said:
I think H was still H-like throughout most of Season 3. Think of the great episodes like Pro Per, Under The Influence, After The Fall, Nothing To Lose, Recoil, Whacked and 10-7 for example. I think Speed's death understandably affected him, but he still seemed like the 'real' Horatio to me. Season 4 was where it all went horribly awry for me.

Yeah, I agree Lucy. I prefer to think that Season 4 was not written by the normal writers (maybe they got taken hostage) and were replaced by, oh I don't know, doorknobs or something. (Doorknobs on crack maybe :D)

As I said before, I am keeping my fingers crossed that Season 6 will bring back our S1-3 H to us. Please TPTB, listen to us fans!!! :rolleyes:

yeah, i think what really pushed him over the edge though was losing yelina. I think that plus losing Speed, were the two major causes of him becoming the H we all don't like to see. and i hope things turn around in S6 because otherwise the show will continue to lose rating as it has been. but if they bring the real H back i think ratings will go through the roof!

Let's hope tptb realise that and get the real H back, he's sorely missed.

^ Seconded. ;) Lovely avatar Hrockz, from 'Dead Zone'. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back