Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Man i haven't been in here in a while. :) Anyways, just popped in to say WHY i won't be in here! Family reunion in Boston, and i'm gone for 2 weeks. So i'll come back on when i can. :D

I think we might get to see the old Horatio in Season 6. I won't say since it's a spoiler, and i'm too lazy right now to make a spoiler, so just go to the thread for S6 spoilers. :lol: And you'll see.

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

3. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

OK Need4Speed that quiz is just wrong (hilariously, wet your pants funny), but wrong. :lol:

Our poor H can't help what TPTB have made him become. :(
    But I still have hope for S6. ***keeps fingers crossed***

4. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

that quiz was too funny. poor DC. its not his fault they've turned H into a robot and if it is, i don't want to know about it...ignorance is bliss and i prefer to blame TPTB.

if he doesn't change in season 6 i'll...i'll...quit watching! (thats the biggest lie i've ever told) no, i'll be very angry and i might write a letter...maybe...probably not.

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I love H all of the seasons. I just watched Marsol's death scene and I admit it... I was crying. I wanted to hug him so bad.

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

mrsjrewing, just to let you know that we can only have either text or a banner in our signatures, not both. Please could you remove one of them? If you want to credit someone, you can add it to your bio. Thanks. :)

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Interesting nobody's said much about the new H spoiler. I just wanted to say

I like the idea of H having a kid. I think DC probably had something to do with it cos he wants H to be a father. It's kinda disappointing that the kid's a 16-year-old, I'd loved to have seen him with like a little kid. But think this kid is quite the delinquent, so it'll be interesting to see how H tries to reform him and at the same time be a Dad to him. But it looks like a lot of angst which I think H doesn't need more of.

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i watched Cross Jurisdictions last night. and i was laughing so hard!! i just love the team's sarcastic responses to the LV guys!!!! and i'm sorry to say this but CSI's theme sequence sucks!! it's so gloomy and dull. CSI: Miami's theme is so much more upbeat and lively. No offense to anyone who watched CSI: LV. I mean teh show is ok, but the theme i'm sorry to say, just sucks!

anyways back to our hott n' sexy DC!!!!! i just watched Golden Parachute and the part where they find Christina five miles from the crash had me laughing so hard because H's expression was priceless!!!!! he was looking all puzzled and confused then he said "oooook?" it was hilarious!!!!!

9. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

And we have to wait all the way till Sept. for S6! Horatio + his kid = human Horatio. It'll be so fantasticlastical! :lol:

10. horatiosangel

I do agree Hunter. I think there will be interesting developments for our H in S6. (I can't say more here, 'cause I haven't figured out how to use the stupid spoiler thing yet :rolleyes:)

Oh, and in case anybody's not aware, A&E is starting all over again tonight from Golden Parachute on with CSI: Miami. So we can relive all the great S1-3 moments again. :D

11. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

horatiosangel, if you hit reply from the last post it gives you a full screen where you can post an answer. Under the box you type in is a list of UBB codes, and one of them is "Spoiler". You click on it, and you first enter a quick subject, then it gives you another box to enter what you actually are keeping a spoiler. Hope that helps!

As to season 6, I shall have to wait and see. :confused:

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I know!! i watched them!!!!! they were awesome!!! and H's expression to finding Christina five miles from the crash was so OMG!!!! he was like all puzzled and confused and said "ooook?" it was hilarious! i had to rewind it like five times!! (I have DVR)

13. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Ah, the shirts with no jackets and colors and H in the lab and actually doing work... such good episodes tonight!

14. horatiosangel

Ohhh, I just got a DVR!!! I'll have to remember to use for my CSIM (if I can figure out how to work it :D)

And thanks, HoratioStalker for the spoiler code info. I'll try it out one of these days...when I get brave enough. :)

And by the way ladies, "Wet Foot, Dry Foot" is on right now on A&E...and DAMN, but H looks FINE in that blue shirt with the buttons undone!!! :eek: :devil: ***hot flashes***

15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I can't stop watching 'Hudson Hawk'. If you haven't seen it yet, find a way to because it's definitely a must-see. David's character Kit Kat kind of makes me sad, though, especially at the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.