Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

yeah but remeber when Kit comes out dressed as a woman?!? haha!! DC in a dress!! lol!!!! that was hilarious!!!

Hehe that part was great. He was so dainty as a woman ^_^ I nearly pissed myself I was laughing so hard.
But yeah I was listening to the director commentary and the director says that Kit has no tongue, which is why he uses the cards. They had a prosthetic for David to wear but he was uncomfortable wearing it.

yes you do. it's a hilarious movie even if he doesn't talk during it. and the part with him in a dress has got to be the best part of that movie!!!

Ok, may be I sound stupid by making this question but I just have to do it.

I haven’t actually seen all CSI Miami episodes, I started watching (I think) season 3 (and not from the start) and then I continued with parts from 4th, I watched almost every episode of season 5 and I’m waiting for the last 3 epis, (I don’t know when the season finale was shown there but we are behind). And also I saw a little bit of season 1 and 2…yeah, I have a LOT of gaps actually….It’s just because of the way that it’s air here, luckily I have the show every day (old episodes) and once a week the new ones, but it’s complicated because with the old ones, when they get to a certain episode (usually season finale) they go back. (I hope I explained myself well, it’s already kinda messy without adding the language complication) :rolleyes:

I’ve read a lot of post talking about the impostor H we’re seeing in the new epis and I don’t quite get that (this is the part were I may be sounding really stupid). I do notice something isn’t quite right with the new epis but I haven’t been able to figure out what it is, and it drives me kind of crazy actually… I am certainly missing something from the old epis, (I get more exited about watching the old ones, they are different for sure) but I can’t say is the old H that I’m missing…or may be it is but I haven’t yet discovered it?...Does this makes any sense? :confused: H was the reason I started watching the show (well, DC was) and thst's why it really bothers me that I can't tell the difference....
I really do feel kinda silly asking this, but you’re probably the only ones I can talk about it, right? You don’t think I’m completely out of my mind, do ya? You’re fans like me, you understand me right? Because if you don’t, well it’s the end for me! :( hehe

By the way, I'm sorry for the super large post.

ok. i get what you mean. here's an easier way to put it.
they start from season 1 premier then they go into s2 then s3 then they go up to the S4 finale then they start s1 over again and so on and so forth. while simultaniously they play s5 eps. does that straighten things out for you?

and the whole missing the real H thing started mid s3 into the current season. he became more like a so to say robot because he doesn't show the same passion for the job like he used to and he doesn't do lab work any more.

HoratioCainesGirl
I'm with Need4Speed on that one. The dress is definitely a highlight of the movie, and I also love the scene where he's dressed up as Hawk and imitating him, especially when he pulls the sunnies off and has the same facial expression as Hawk does. However, he looks odd with black hair >_<

Patricia
Don't feel stupid...I was discussing Super H (the impostor, as you put it) with my sister and she was scratching her head when I said that, and she's never been to this forum, so perhaps it's just a thing exclusive to this thread (the Miami group on Facebook didn't get it either).
Anyway...I personally use two names for H: Nerd H (to describe H from seasons 1-3) and Super H (from seasons 3 to present). I prefer Nerd H because he's a hell of a lot more human than the current H, he actually helps with the case, and shows more compassion than the current H. Super H is quite ridiculous at times with an action hero mentality coupled with a jejune disposition. I attribute this current version of H to the following: a) Speedle's death, b) the final loss of Raymond, c) the emotional distance currently inbetween H and Yelina, whom along with Ray Jr. are the only family he has left, d) the death of Marisol. Did I miss any, anyone?

Need4Speed said:
ok. i get what you mean. here's an easier way to put it.
they start from season 1 premier then they go into s2 then s3 then they go up to the S4 finale then they start s1 over again and so on and so forth. while simultaniously they play s5 eps. does that straighten things out for you?

I understand what they are doing, I was trying to explain how I had watch the show, to somehow explain why I have a lot of gaps in the story...Plus, they don't always do it that way, when they go back they don’t star with the very first episode, so one day you're watching the end of season 4 and the other you're in the middle of another season (I also think that all 4th season episodes weren't shown)... :rolleyes:

EyeHeartH
I'm not the only one? good! hehe :)
I understand what you're saying and yes, I agree but I guess because of the way I watch the show that I don't notice a big difference between season 1-3 to 4-5, I feel like he comes and goes from one H to another....and I think it's quite understandable actually, as I explained before I have both almost at the same time so...

Anyway, sometimes I'd really like to see him completely out of control may be even hitting someone...is not that I want him to be violent but he's human so he can loose it sometime...it’s true sometimes he really lacks emotion.

he has hit people before. he has come close to completely going crazy in a few eps. the most violent i think we've ever seen him was in Rio. he was just kicking Riaz's a**!!! and he ended up killing him. although it was to avenge his brother. but he still was very violent in that ep.

on another note. i'm very happy because they are showing S1 here in the US! and i just watched Slaughterhouse and i was like "OMG!! *Squee*" it's the old H!! and what's more...he looks oh so sexy in a labcoat!!!! a labcoat!!! i miss those good old days. i wish they would come back.

I know he has!
I'm just hoping it happens again! :lol:

and i know the perfect victim!! Stetler!!! and Jon told me in a message that Stetler is minced meat he just wouldn't tell me by who. he said i had to wait and find out.

on a another note here's something to remind us of the good ol days
1433c0d438f99e_edited-1.jpg

Ah, what a great way to kick off the holiday! Great picture, N4S :)

In the first season Horatio was more like a real person. He had compassion for people, but didn’t feel he had to save them. In later episodes he became two dimensional. They have doing things that only super heroes can do like racing through the exploding building in Tsunami. I can’t figure out why his boss doesn’t send him to get counseling. It is like he has a death wish. Stetler did point out that Horatio didn’t get counseling after Speed’s death. Maybe they will have Yelina or his boss persuade him to get counseling this year.
In the CSI crossover they mention Horatio being a VIP at the opening of a night club. In an episode in the first year Horatio seems to be on first name basis with an adult toy store owner. You don’t know if it’s because of the job or as a customer. He seemed to be a man who was experienced when it came to women. Now he is unable to make the first move. Marisol is the one who made the first move. The marriage was her idea. He just went along with the idea. I would like Horatio to be a man who knows how to seduce women. He is now a combination of superhero, monk and school boy. That is not a good combination.

He is now a combination of superhero, monk and school boy.
Very aptly put! I imagine that Horatio is the type of man to refuse counselling, or certainly avoid it unless forced. Rather like Dr House going to Rahab! :p He defied Rick Stetler about it at the end of After The Fall for example (as mentioned). H would indeed be an interesting case, considering that his angst list is possibly the longest I have ever come across in a fictional character! ;)

Hey Ladies!!!

I haven't posted in here in a couple days and just wanted to say Hi!!!

Hello to the new folks, too!!! ***waves hello to Patricia and Sphinx***

I thought I'd add to the DC pics, since I don't really have anything to say right now. So I'll just give you ladies something to drool over...(it's one of my personal favorites, he just looks so darn cute and sweet here ;))

OUT933491.jpg

Oh, and this was my little icon ode to the H of old:
LostlabcoatH.jpg

Enjoy ladies!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back