Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

I laughed my *** off when he died in KoNY. The way they did it was soooo funny..

"Hey you." :lol:
*starts to laugh* Oh thanks, now i'm going to have to watch it again! Just to see that part again. :lol: :lol: But it was awesome wasn't it?

Pusher said:
horatiosangel said:
Hey, has anyone seen Proof of Life?

man, this is one of the best DC movies. I love his character Dinno. so so funny and so so play with big boys league and guns. :devil: u must see this film, believe me won`t be sorry for this ;) i don`t like a lot Russell Crowe and DC don`t have big part/role, but still can say 10 from 10 points for Proof of Life . we have also DC with military clothes and some very very funny quotes... one of the best charatcers that DC ever have play :D

Ok Pusher I'll get that one this weekend. :) I have only seen little bits and pieces of DCs movies, mostly the clips they have on youtube. Black Point and Body Count look pretty good too. I have seen DCs death scene from KoNY on there too, and yeah its hilarious. :lol: I need to see the whole movie though. I think I just need to lock myself in a room for a couple days and just catch up on all my DC movie watching!!! (I mean we must have our priorities in the proper order, right ladies? Who needs food or drink when you have the young, hot DC in front of you?!?!) :D :D :D

And thanks EyeHeartH for second the opin on Proof of Life. Just makes me want to see it that much more. :)

DC in camo and fatigues...what could be better than that??? ;)

horatiosangel said:
Pusher said:
horatiosangel said:
Hey, has anyone seen Proof of Life?

man, this is one of the best DC movies. I love his character Dinno. so so funny and so so play with big boys league and guns. :devil: u must see this film, believe me won`t be sorry for this ;) i don`t like a lot Russell Crowe and DC don`t have big part/role, but still can say 10 from 10 points for Proof of Life . we have also DC with military clothes and some very very funny quotes... one of the best charatcers that DC ever have play :D

Ok Pusher I'll get that one this weekend. :) I have only seen little bits and pieces of DCs movies, mostly the clips they have on youtube. Black Point and Body Count look pretty good too. I have seen DCs death scene from KoNY on there too, and yeah its hilarious. :lol: I need to see the whole movie though. I think I just need to lock myself in a room for a couple days and just catch up on all my DC movie watching!!! (I mean we must have our priorities in the proper order, right ladies? Who needs food or drink when you have the young, hot DC in front of you?!?!) :D :D :D

And thanks EyeHeartH for second the opin on Proof of Life. Just makes me want to see it that much more. :)

DC in camo and fatigues...what could be better than that??? ;)

Camo and DC sound excellent!! :lol:

hehe! i liked the scene in session 9, with him in only a towel and t shirt, nothing else :devil: and yes i agree the part where DC's character Kit Kat in Hudson Hawk dressed like a woman!!!

and i just found out some disturbing news about our precious David.....he used to smoke!! :eek:

Need4Speed said:
and i just found out some disturbing news about our precious David.....he used to smoke!! :eek:

Well, I know he still smokes cigars, but cigarettes? That's a new one to me too!!!
I used to smoke cigarettes as well, and it's a nasty habit, but cigar smoking is another story. I've smoked some of the cigars David mentioned in the 'Cigar Aficionado' feature, and they're very rich and nice, not to mention pricey. But anyway, cigarettes are outright gross (even the more expensive ones).

^ i try to give up smoking few times, without success... wow what nice habit... and harmful at the same time... but coffee or beer is not the same taste without cigarettes :p the worse part is then i watch movie and there someone smoke always make me light the next cigaret... anyway sorry for OT...

as i know long time ago DC also was addicted to alcohol... but from long time is quit drinking ...

i liked the scene in session 9, with him in only a towel and t shirt, nothing else

for me this is the only one good part of this movie. ahhh and when he is dress with green t-shart. but as a whole 'Session 9' is a lot boring film, with little interesting turn out in the end. maybe i just don`t like horror movies, especially with slow develop plot line ... if i have to be honest i don`t see any horror there ;)

Pusher, voices? That's not good! But seriously, if you haven't seen S 1-3, you should! They are so good. I might actually have to re-watch them now.

Oh yeah, I see what you mean, I know the show is pretty unrealistic in some aspects. Super H seems a bit too glorified. In S 1-3, I thought he deserved it, because he seemed really caring, and now he's just…bleh. I mean, I don't blame H, I blame the writers. H is just a character. But I do wish the writers would wake up already, of DC would say something to them, since you think he'd realize his character is changing.

Yes Eric had noble intentions, but they were illegal still. And Ryan's mistakes didn't come from weakness, I mean; you can't honestly think Eric is strong? He killed a man for revenge…I consider that weak. He let go of all his morals and became a hypocrite. And I've never really seen him own up to his mistakes. Ryan has.

Re Ryan and Natalia, as far as I understand it, he wasn't really going out with her…wasn't he trying to smoke out the mole? So if he was doing what H asked him, how is that bad? I don't think he was trying to jump her or something.

Hrockz – I completely agree that TPTB have messed with Ryan way too much lately…

HoratioStalker and skyqueen, haha I don't think so…especially when he calls everyone else he knows by their first name…

i liked the scene in session 9, with him in only a towel and t shirt, nothing else
Who didn't?

I really don't care how much Wolfe has been messed up. I really never cared for him really. (I still haven't let go of Speed. :( )

I am a new DC fan. I only fell in love with CSIM about a month ago. I am now in love with DC. If this keeps up it could be the end of my marriage. (LOL)

Hey, thought I'd pop in - thanks to the poster who gave me the low-down on "Gold Coast" awhile ago. Things have been busy, but I'm back and missing H already :( (the real H that is...)

I definitely feel TPTB have screwed up H over the last two years, and I think his relationship with Ryan is a prime example. While I'm not sure what to make of the "Mr. Wolfe" stuff, I do think the fact that he had NO IDEA that Wolfe was having emotional problems on the job — and needed to turn to gambling as an outlet — is a definite issue.

H used to watch over his team like a hawk - remember in Season 2 when Cal dropped the ball a couple of times b/c of her relationship with John Hagen (not major mistakes, just not analyzing the evidence right away, etc. His line to her was "How worried should I be about you..."). Well where is that same concern now? And not just for Ryan, but for the rest of the team, as well. Where was H when Eric was dragged in to testify about his performance? Where was H when Eric screwed up the evidence his first day back?

To me, it seems like Cal has taken over watching over the team, but too much has been happening and she can't do it all by herself. H needs to step up, show some appreciation for Cal and the rest of the team, and get back to being the sweet, caring guy we know and love. (I don't mind if he's a bad-ass w/the bad guys, but could we please have some scenes where he's actually doing CSI stuff?)

Anyhow, just had to rant about that. I absolutely love the Season 1-3 (and part of Season 4) Horatio — that's why I kept watching the show. (I also loved Speed, but that didn't end well...)

From the interviews I've read, it seems DC has a great way of "feeling out" a scene - how the characters should react, what kind of internal dialogue is going on, etc. He seems really into it — I hope he can breath some humanity back into Horatio for Season 6.

In the meantime, I'm gonna watch "Kiss of Death" - lots of "awww" DC moments there (when people aren't getting beat up or murdered). Nothin' like seein' DC actually emote - real men cry, for goodness sake!

Anyway, have fun DC fans. Catch you later!

I haven't seen s5 yet, but I think H calls all newbies by their last names. He calls Natalia "Miss Boa Vista" right? As far as I remeber that's how he addressed her in s4. And he has called Ryan by his first name before. In 'Urban Helllraisers' and another ep but I can't remember which one now.

cityxstargazers said Pusher, voices? That's not good! But seriously, if you haven't seen S 1-3, you should! They are so good. I might actually have to re-watch them now.

Oh yeah, I see what you mean, I know the show is pretty unrealistic in some aspects. Super H seems a bit too glorified. In S 1-3, I thought he deserved it, because he seemed really caring, and now he's just…bleh. I mean, I don't blame H, I blame the writers. H is just a character. But I do wish the writers would wake up already, of DC would say something to them, since you think he'd realize his character is changing.

yes i had watch S 1-3, coz of this i`m so piss off from Super Robo cop H. back in the time this tv show was a lot real (like cases) and nature/human (like H care for his team or victim). Coz of this long time ago we call H - Saint H. then i love and understand his character. the hero who u want to look/act like, or to follow. S4 was big disappointment for me, almost year i suffer for my Real H, but now *sigh* in S5 coz for me don`t have any big improvement in this tv show (only star wars lab and hot rich chick like in MTV) i just don`t care any more, i only can make joke from H and TPTB. and re u blame the writers... i blame also DC too... from few interview post S4 he is really proud of his work and this tv show... why only Ann D. or DC don`t see the black hole where is Miami this 2 y.... why they still keep repeat this is N. 1 show on the Earth and that Aerosol was so good plot line... bahhh...

miamirocks said To me, it seems like Cal has taken over watching over the team, but too much has been happening and she can't do it all by herself. H needs to step up, show some appreciation for Cal and the rest of the team, and get back to being the sweet, caring guy we know and love.

i agree with this part - bring the Real H asap - we all miss him like hell... but uhh can i disagree with u re Cal... i don`t think that she 'taken over watching over the team'... yep in epi 'Rio', but only then... S 4-5 we see in every epi different 'team' to work over some case - in meaning Cal and Eric or Ryan and Eric etc ... they change, but always in the end they go to H for approved or advice - H always know that is going in his lab . for ours regret this this days H only pose near the elevator, put on/off his SGoJ and speak the next silly one-liner... but he still is theirs boss... this is not change at all... i agree that we miss and want back H the who go on crime scene and look for evidences, H in the lab, H who resolve crimes, H who unite his team ... not only in the end of every epi to save the day, after his guys have done the whole work... H is the boss, but he need to work more like before...

mrsjrewing said:
I am a new DC fan. I only fell in love with CSIM about a month ago. I am now in love with DC. If this keeps up it could be the end of my marriage. (LOL)

Hi, mrsjrewing, welcome!!! ***waves hello***

And obviously, we all have it pretty bad for DC around here...(as if you couldn't tell that already :D) Enjoy and hope you have fun here. :)

Hi mrejrewing i've got so bad that i'm watching S2 re-runs on Five US here in the uk as i need my weekly fix of the sexy redhead :devil:

mrsjrewing said:
Another rabid fan! *bear hugs* Welcome to the sisterhood! :lol: Wow you're married? Personally, i don't want to get married. To any NORMAL guy. Horatio or David, nothing but. ;) Let's just hope you're husband doesn't figure out your location. "Wishing i was in bed with Horatio!" :lol: I'm Hunter, but everyone here calls me Lora here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back