Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Don't worry HoratioStalker I won't keep him nearly as long as Hunter did. :D Just long enough...:devil:

After all, I did start the hug line... ;)

well let me know when it'sd my turn for DC!!!! in the mean time you can find me hugging Ryan, he needs the most love right now.

Yeah well trust me girls, Davey won't be able to give you much. Give us a day's rest. THAT'S when we'll both run off together when you're all sleeping. (Again.)

Ah ok ladies i just saw a preview for Comedy Inc. Ever hear of it? This Sat, they got something lined up. Now the shows an hour long, but what you really want is to see the later falp. 10:30-11:00 PM. They got a hilarious looking skit of Star Wars and Horatio Caine, TOGETHER! I love Star Wars, and of course i love Horatio. I am totally watching it. Even if they make fun of my Horatio. THey just don't know of his eye problem! If they did, they wouldn't be making as much fun of him as they do now. Ah well.

1st half of show
2nd half - SW/HC

Just turn on the TV and see if you can catch the the preview, it looks fantasticlastical. :lol:

Hmmm...maybe something in the tradition of the show 'Baywatch' perhaps? I can picture H running into the water in slow motion to where his every movement was painstakingly accentuated. Nice!!!
I suddenly find myself with far too much saliva in my mouth. ;) But that would be just TOO good. With his hair blowing slightly in the wind. And the orange glow of the sun making his skin appear even MORE tanned. And the pads of his feets making silent thumping while running across the sand.....only for the camera to zone out to show every girl in this thread booking it to keep up with him. :lol: :lol:

HoratioStalker said:
To get probably too deep into the psychology of fictional characters, H has some issues with trusting people and letting them into his circle. He probably also was disappointed that Ryan didn't listen to the senior officer on scene, Eric, as to what to do with the evidence and when. Ryan could also have brought it to H and said, "Eric is still in the water but here is what he found." That would have been the honest thing to do, especially when you are new to the job.

ps - if you want to get caught up on season 1, it's starting again on A&E on the 27th :D
Yeah, Ryan made a mistake, but not a terrible one that compromised an investigation or ended up with someone dead, and he's not a horrible person, so I resent H for that, especially when he seems hypocritical - he has trust issues, but rushes to marry someone he barely knows? He's more friendly to victims' faimlies than to Ryan - like that girl who was being stalked by Walter Resden.

Oh and I'm ahead of A&E, I have the DVDs :lol:

i don`t understand why ur mumble about H attitude to Ryan. First at all S 4-5 I can tell that H don`t have any human connection with any of his CSI. H is so far away from his team too long time, coz of this the last problem for me is Wolfe. Second wasn`t Ryan the one who H trust and make him lie the rest guys (coz of his eyes problems) and this way to help them to find out who can be the mole in S4. (if i have to be honest i don`t like this plot and don`t have any idea how it all happen ) and if this is not enough for u to know that H did trust his employee i don`t think that calling him first name will do much work.

Also for me H have to warn Wolfe few more time that he can fire him - re too many mistakes. (i know TPTB are guilty to make Ryan look a lot out of place sometimes). But if it was me i`ll act more firmly with Wolfe so to make him step in time with the crime lab. yes we all know this boy is new and young and still have to learn - that he need his chance to prove himslef, but for me he just go to far away. shame on H that he haven`t any idea for Wolf gambling problems and that Rick go in this game. maybe ur right that this H rushes to marry someone he barely knows, lead to big mess in this tv show, and is obstacle for H to think and act clearly.

btw as i see in R/T thread u wonder did H had help or will help Ryan in the future ... hummm can i disagree with u here. correct me if i`m wrong but in epi 'Kill Switch' wasn`t H the one who say 'And we, Mr. Wolfe, are not going to abandon you.' :rolleyes: humm again the door for Ryan is open.. for me the question is how many times H have to close his eyes... tell me after this that H think only for the victims...

Pusher said:
i don`t understand why ur mumble about H attitude to Ryan. First at all S 4-5 I can tell that H don`t have any human connection with any of his CSI. H is so far away from his team too long time, coz of this the last problem for me is Wolfe. Second wasn`t Ryan the one who H trust and make him lie the rest guys (coz of his eyes problems) and this way to help them to find out who can be the mole in S4. (if i have to be honest i don`t like this plot and don`t have any idea how it all happen ) and if this is not enough for u to know that H did trust his employee i don`t think that calling him first name will do much work.

Also for me H have to warn Wolfe few more time that he can fire him - re too many mistakes. (i know TPTB are guilty to make Ryan look a lot out of place sometimes). But if it was me i`ll act more firmly with Wolfe so to make him step in time with the crime lab. yes we all know this boy is new and young and still have to learn - that he need his chance to prove himslef, but for me he just go to far away. shame on H that he haven`t any idea for Wolf gambling problems and that Rick go in this game. maybe ur right that this H rushes to marry someone he barely knows, lead to big mess in this tv show, and is obstacle for H to think and act clearly.

btw as i see in R/T thread u wonder did H had help or will help Ryan in the future ... hummm can i disagree with u here. correct me if i`m wrong but in epi 'Kill Switch' wasn`t H the one who say 'And we, Mr. Wolfe, are not going to abandon you.' :rolleyes: humm again the door for Ryan is open.. for me the question is how many times H have to close his eyes... tell me after this that H think only for the victims...

I'm upset about H's attitude because I feel it is unfair and unwarranted, and like you pointed out, in S 4-5, he is very distant from ALL of his team, which is VERY unlike H. I don't know if you've seen S 1 -3, but if you have, you know this is a change for H, and I would expect the same H that I grew to respect during the early seasons to consider Ryan part of the family. And I don't agree with your attitude that Ryan should be the last problem for you (or anyone) because he is a part of the team! So what if he came in later than the others? He's a human being and a good team member. It's not like he's some lab tech that I'm moaning about because H was sharp with him once.

Yes, you bring up a good point that H trusted Ryan to lead the mole out, but I'm not saying H calling Ryan "Mr. Wolfe" has to do with trust. It has to do with respect and considering him a close friend like he treats his other team members. Besides, I believe H only used Ryan because it made sense – Ryan was new to the lab and the most likely to be un-biased in his reports.

As for Ryan's mistakes, they were honest ones (I haven't seen S5 so I don't know if he committed any huge mistakes there) and they weren't illegal! Delko was buying drugs. He was doing illegal things and not showing up to work. What did Ryan do? Accidentally take praise for finding evidence and accidentally letting one piece of information slip to a reporter? He wasn't selling secrets or doing anything in the same magnitude Delko was in my opinion. By your own attitude, Delko should have been fired long ago, but H would never dare do it. Also, I'm a bit confused; I'm not sure when H has threatened to fire Ryan…

Yes, H said that he wouldn't abandon Ryan during Kill Switch, but has he done anything do help Ryan? NO! Ryan's doing it on his own, going in and going over every case, and, by the way, SOLVING a case for them when he wasn't even on the team! He helped them close a case! Because of him, who had been fired dishonorably by what was (in my opinion) a gross abuse of power by IAB Stetler, they caught a killer. So you can't say Ryan isn't a good person who is trying. Through this all, besides that one empty reassurance, I haven't seen H helping out Ryan at all.

And by the way, I never said he cares ONLY for the victims. I said he cares more for the victims than he does for Ryan (in my opinion).

did i have see S 1-3 ?! hum... from where then i can say that H have change... and re Ryan been part of the family... i never like this charatcer... i really do try to give him chance to grow up in my eyes, but without success for now.(in my opinion). my approach toward Wolfe is not basis only over the fact that he is new. he do not one mistake - re 'still' Delko work and run to H to 'win the award', also we have his ex-girl friend the tv reporter - he tell to many info about his work and this lead to some problem in the end. ok i can`t deny coz of this he try to correct his mistake and use help from her for one new case to be solved. we have few others epi where Ryan act to inflated/swollen re tv canal come to filming the work in the lab and in the end Wolfe just screw up evidence... as i remember right he sometimes try to play H (young version) - re in one epi become to self-satisfied and start to play sheriff in the town - go in 'fight' with guys from guard team or whatever police force was. in S5 this Ryan problems keep walk with him. what about the 'fake' money from gambling... and yes (don`t remember if it was in the same epi), but Horatio do tell Ryan if he keep going this way, then the next time can`t help him... so for me after this Wolfe don`t have any excuse to not go talk with H openly in epi 'Burned', why his boss have to find out this from P.I. video tape. And i disagree with u that Ryan was always alone... all guys from H team (even H) try to make it easily for him..they always forgive him... (if u want in my next post i can point out some concrete epis as a proof). but when Ryan was fire and go to work in tv station AGAIN f..ck up everything. Hope now to work hard before bring his work back...after all H is not baby-sitter, and noone from the rest guys have screws up so many times. yes' i know that is human to make mistake and this way miami characters look more real.. but with Ryan TPTB go bit to far... now is time for H to do something wrong.... if S 4-5 H was my boss no way i to try win his attention, he is just to uninteresting for me.

trust is not equally with respect ... wow i have to think over this :rolleyes: even this days we to have Super H only the fact that he hire Wolfe and still try to think way out to bring him back in the game is more then enough for me that TPTB main idea is that H support and care for his team members. for ours regret no real action for now, only strong words... but we CSI Miami fans know that have to read between the line or to accept the uncomfortably truth that TPTB try to make as look stupid.

Can i jump over Delko comparison ?! there is different case for me...

btw i think to drop this Wolfe subject. we can agree and disagree all the way.. every one of us have his own opinion and have the right to like or don`t like things in CSI Miami... i just say all my points of view over this topic. in the end i`ll fly poster 'Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!' ;)

Pusher, its discussion that makes forums interesting, but if you really want to stop discussing it, that's fine. I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion, I just feel you're being unnecessarily harsh on Ryan. Unfortunately I just don't agree with you brushing him off as irresponsible or having wasted his chances. Ryan never needed to grow up. He acts very mature, or at least, as mature as the others in the lab.

And as for the reporter, she wasn't his girlfriend. He made it clear after the first time he let something slip that he didn't want to see or talk to her. SHE violated his wishes and secretly taped what he was saying without him knowing, how is that his fault?! And the time he let information slip, that wasn't intentional. He didn't tell her for air time or for money. He was a guy flustered in the presence of a girl and was trying to make a joke and he didn't realize she would make the connection and understand what he had said. It was an oversight and a mistake, and yes, he has to live with it, but that doesn't warrant thinking he's immature. You can't honestly say you've never let something slip by accident. People let things slip all the time, even in professional lines of work, and as you yourself said, he corrected his mistake. When he went to work for the TV channel, he did it because he needed a job. He needed to live, he needed to eat. Do you blame him for grabbing the first chance he had? Yes he messed up the evidence, but then again, he AGAIN solved the case when he wasn't even officially working it. He went and showed Delko what he caught on the tape. And in the end he did the right thing and quit the station.

Ryan is clearly mostly alone. The second he made one mistake (the key gun in the canal), Delko starts telling everyone in the lab and acting all pissy with him. Calleigh is friendly to him, but doesn't bother to explain to him how to handle evidence in a court case, and then blows up when he was just trying to do her a favor by telling her he'd handle it, but he didn't realize he didn't know how to do it properly. Alexx is the only one who's been generally okay with him.

I don't agree that you say Ryan has made too many mistakes (or that H shouldn't baby-sit, he baby-sits everyone else! He made Eric and Marisol's drug charges all disappear). Let's make a tally.

Eric
Bought drugs
Popped positive for a drug test
Killed Riaz (being a cop and a killer, uh, hello?)
Didn't show up to work half the time in S4
Was responsible for Ryan getting hurt badly

Ryan
Leaked ONCE to Erica inadvertently
Accidentally took credit for Eric's work
Accidentally mishandled blood
Gambling incident
TV station incident

That's the same number of mistakes. So why isn't Eric fired? You can't deny he deserves it too.

To answer your question about H, yes you really do need to see S 1 – 3 to understand the old H. He definitely changed lately.

^ i hear voices in my head and they tell me what happen in S 1-3 :lol: j/k and now seriously yep ur right that its discussion that makes forums interesting.. from long time in this thread i only read who want to hug DC or etc... boring... and with every one next post that u make i think that we can make middle resolution/compromise re H, Ryan or Delko... ok i'll jump over Wolfe mistakes. but if we have to take/show examples from the real life nor H, Delko or RW actions/work/ life are real - H always save the day - this irritate no end , Ryan still can come back in the lab (some boss will show u the door for more little mistakes) and Delko ... humm all this Aerosol nightmare drag him in a lot big mess too over the top...

and coz this is H thread... yep i have to say that H do mistakes toward his team. any trace of human approach.. re Ryan eyes in 'Nailed' or Delko shoot in 'No Man's Land/Man Down', what about Eric lose his sis coz of H and we still don`t have see any H comment or question how is he doing... too many examples not only with Erick or Wolfe show to us that H is not himself from long long time.... the sad fact/news for all HC fans is that the rest characters fans blame mainly H for everything in this tv show ... and why to not do it *sigh*

re ur tally Eric/Ryan mistakes... huhhh through the whole time S 4-5 i do understand why Delko do something or go in some not very good situation... coz of his new plot line Aerosol his beautiful dying sick sis. sick like the most guys from TPTB...but when its come to the next accidentally Ryan mistake i`m not so kindly disposed ... all he make is coz he is kid or what ever u call him.. for me his is weak and i just try to not make big deal of his screentime appearance... this is just me and my thoughts.. i`ll say it again this is tv show and sometimes for more big interest TPTB just make things/turn out that some fans like other don`t like.. u are all for Ryan.. i`m ... i`m all for this hearsay that the Real H is out there and only one P.I. can bring him back to life...

too late here.. almost 1 a.m... just one last thought... how can i take Wolfe side when he only wait for Delko to break up with the snake lady and to try his chance...even ask for money from Eric :eek: ... wow this i can call good colleague :rolleyes:

this time i really will drop this subject.. if u want there are a lot other things that can be discuss/talk over for the owner of this thread HC/DC ... ;)

***using intercom system, since still in locked room with DC***

Wow, Pusher and cityxstargazers, things got a little heavy in here for a while. I can't leave you guys alone out here for a second can I? Oh well...DC says "Hi". :D

Hunter, I'm so bummed cause I can't get that show. It looks really good. You Canadians have all the good stuff. :lol:

lucky!! i wish i got it!! but i get all DC's movies on tv!! i've got Dish, the full package. and i have seen all of DC's movies on it!! HA! and plus a tv show called The Soup, makes fun of DC all the time!! it's hilarious!!! and did any of you catch The Late Show with David Letterman about a month ago? Jim Carey did a Horatio Caine impression. and who thinks they should do a Celebrity Poker Showdown- CSI: Miami edition? it could have DC, Jon, Adam, Emily, and they could bring in Rory!! what do you guys think?

Need4Speed said:
lucky!! i wish i got it!! but i get all DC's movies on tv!! i've got Dish, the full package. and i have seen all of DC's movies on it!! HA! and plus a tv show called The Soup, makes fun of DC all the time!! it's hilarious!!! and did any of you catch The Late Show with David Letterman about a month ago? Jim Carey did a Horatio Caine impression. and who thinks they should do a Celebrity Poker Showdown- CSI: Miami edition? it could have DC, Jon, Adam, Emily, and they could bring in Rory!! what do you guys think?

That would be awesome Need4Speed!!! Maybe they could even do a Strip Poker edition. :devil: That would be even better. I'd definitely tune in for that!!! :D (Sorry, I fell into the Smutty Pool again :rolleyes: It happens whenever I think about H/DC :lol:)

don't worry!! it happens to the best of us!! especially me at night :devil: in my dreams. i love my smutty dreams.

ok.....smutty dream moment over.

so i watched Kings Of New York the other day. i lived seeing DC play a bad guy. he actually plays a good bad guy. come to think of it, he plays alot of bad guys. In Body Count, Kings Of New York and a few of his other roles.

bad guy DC makes me drool! i love it! i must see Body Count...and soon. none of the movie places around here have it and i can't find it on tv. i'm just gonna have to buy it. anyone seen Mad Dog & Glory? i haven't heard much about it, just wondering if it was good, well, besides the fact that DC is in it. that automatically makes it worth watching.

Need4Speed said:
and who thinks they should do a Celebrity Poker Showdown- CSI: Miami edition? it could have DC, Jon, Adam, Emily, and they could bring in Rory!! what do you guys think?

that would be awesome! i have a feeling DC would have the best poker face ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back