Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Oooh ooh a two hour movie for all three!! That would be very cool. And the premise is they were all invited to a crime scene investigator's conference in Portland. :devil: With of course some location shooting necessary :Bigger evil grin: I'll get my turn for the H hug by hook or by crook....

HoratioStalker said:
Oooh ooh a two hour movie for all three!! That would be very cool. And the premise is they were all invited to a crime scene investigator's conference in Portland. :devil: With of course some location shooting necessary :Bigger evil grin: I'll get my turn for the H hug by hook or by crook....

Yeah, I think a movie is a great idea!!! If DC ever comes out of the closet again... (wait a minute, that didn't come out like I meant it) :rolleyes:

What I meant was if Hunter ever lets him out of the "solitary room" again. That's better. :D And I think some love scenes would definitely be in order too. :devil:

But not between those 3!!! :eek: I meant with ME and DC. Good Lord!!! :eek::rolleyes:

It's a good thing you can preview these posts before you actually post them!!! OK, I'm not going to say anything else right now. Can't seem to open my mouth without stickin' my foot in it... :p

I think if we do get all three together, it'll have to be in Miami, not sure why, just feels right that it's in Miami.

I agree too that Grissom and H would get on each other's nerves but they'll be professional enough about it. ok I think I'm off topic here, this is the H/DC thread.

I don't know Hrockz, I keep picturing this whole Rat Pack/Ocean's 11/12/13 thing going on in Vegas. I think that would be just too funny to see them like that. :lol::lol::lol:

But I think Miami would be OK too. If it was Miami, then maybe they could work in another wet H scene again. Like maybe Mac or Gris could try swimming in the ocean and get caught in a riptide or something and H would have to run out and rescue them...then he comes out all wet and yummy looking. God, I miss the good ol' days... :devil:

i think if H, mac and grissom were all in same room something would explode. but it would definately be interesting to see how H and grissom interacted because they are completely different and yet essentially do the exact same thing. maybe if H was around grissom he'd go be into the lab! but probably not, i have a feeling that nothing short of all his CSIs plus the night shift CSIs getting mono would get him back in a lab coat.

horatiosangel said:
Like maybe Mac or Gris could try swimming in the ocean and get caught in a riptide or something and H would have to run out and rescue them...then he comes out all wet and yummy looking. God, I miss the good ol' days... :devil:

Hmmm...maybe something in the tradition of the show 'Baywatch' perhaps? :D I can picture H running into the water in slow motion to where his every movement was painstakingly accentuated. Nice!!!

hey guys *waves* well seeing as Hunter is hogging DC i'll be over in the Rory thread hogging Rory :devil: and a crossover with H, Grissom and Mac would be awesome!!!

I love Horatio, but I hate how distant he is from Ryan. It's like he refuses to get close to any new team members because of Speed. He's always calling Ryan Mr. Wolfe, even after three years (which is longer than Speed was around!) of working with him, and it's not like Ryan did anything to piss H off...

Well, actually, early on Ryan ditched Eric at a dive site to rush the evidence back to H. H isn't dumb, and while he appreciated Ryan's attempt to please him and hurry the case along, I'm sure he also didn't like the fact he abandoned his teammate. I think H still sees Ryan's potential, but he has a ways to go. I thought Speed was the first person H hired after taking over the unit? So he would have been there about a year before the show began, right?

HoratioStalker said:
Well, actually, early on Ryan ditched Eric at a dive site to rush the evidence back to H. H isn't dumb, and while he appreciated Ryan's attempt to please him and hurry the case along, I'm sure he also didn't like the fact he abandoned his teammate. I think H still sees Ryan's potential, but he has a ways to go. I thought Speed was the first person H hired after taking over the unit? So he would have been there about a year before the show began, right?
Yes Ryan did that, but as you point out, H isn't stupid at all, so he had to have realized that Ryan is still very new to CSI and working as a team. He's from patrol, he's used to working alone or with one partner, not with four different people. He's used to following orders, and if H said keep him posted, that's what Ryan's going to do. Yes he made a mistake and should have thought it through more and said that it was Delko who found it, but I don't think he outright said "I found it", if I remember correctly. I think he was just silent when H said good work, because they were in the middle of interrogating someone, so it wasn't really appropiate to be all, "by the way, Eric found it, just so you know."

Oh and if I messed up the timeline, whoops, I only go by the seasons...I don't know about how it's supposed to be on the show.

To get probably too deep into the psychology of fictional characters, H has some issues with trusting people and letting them into his circle. He probably also was disappointed that Ryan didn't listen to the senior officer on scene, Eric, as to what to do with the evidence and when. Ryan could also have brought it to H and said, "Eric is still in the water but here is what he found." That would have been the honest thing to do, especially when you are new to the job.

ps - if you want to get caught up on season 1, it's starting again on A&E on the 27th :D

*stumbles out of room* *collapses* Someone carry me. Horaito and I both need wheelchairs. ;) :devil: :lol:

Someone remind me. HOW long do we have to wait till Season 6?

Yay! My turn!! Oh, here's a wheelchair I'll toss at you on my way by. :devil:

EyeHeartH said:
horatiosangel said:
Like maybe Mac or Gris could try swimming in the ocean and get caught in a riptide or something and H would have to run out and rescue them...then he comes out all wet and yummy looking. God, I miss the good ol' days... :devil:

Hmmm...maybe something in the tradition of the show 'Baywatch' perhaps? :D I can picture H running into the water in slow motion to where his every movement was painstakingly accentuated. Nice!!!

Oh I am so all over that EyeHeartH!!! As long as he doesn't start singing like Hasselhoff we're good. :lol:

Gotta go now, I just heard Hunter and DC come out the door...

***runs over and sneaks into room with DC while HoratioStalker is fiddling around with wheelchair. Locks door behind us*** :devil: :devil: :devil:

horatiosangel said:
Gotta go now, I just heard Hunter and DC come out the door...

***runs over and sneaks into room with DC while HoratioStalker is fiddling around with wheelchair. Locks door behind us*** :devil: :devil: :devil:
*fishes in hair for a hairpin to try to pick the lock* Dangit! Why'd I have to try to be nice!!?? *pounds on door*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back