Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

HC is dead from two years. *amen* now the main character in this tv show is play by his evil twin Hector.

and re to hug DC.. nope thx, i`m afraid that can catch up some virus from him and start think delusion :lol:

I'll reserve my hugs for Horatio for the version we had in Seasons 1-3 too. ;) As Ducky just said in the Episode Poll thread, he was so much more down to earth then. As soon as we see the back of evil twin Hector Caine (and I really hope we do!), I'll be right at the front of the hug queue. :D

Just bought NYPD Blue season 1...Can't wait to throw it on tonight. Squeeled in Virgin Megastores when I saw it. Was a bit disheartened though when it was 80EURO. However it was in HMV for 65EURO so the fact that it was 15 euro cheaper in another shop persuaded me to buy it.

Will let ye all know my thoughts on it!

I already have NYPD Blue. But in KING OF NY, i loved DC as Dennis! He looks younger and Dennis/Horatio/David is just so cute. :lol:

I liked DC as Hobbs in Body Count!!! it was really wird though because i watched CSI: Miami then Body Count, then CSI: Miam iagain. it's really wierd to see him play a good guy, then a bad guy, back to a good guy!!!

Pusher said:
HC is dead from two years. *amen* now the main character in this tv show is play by his evil twin Hector.

and re to hug DC.. nope thx, i`m afraid that can catch up some virus from him and start think delusion :lol:

OK, Pusher, that was just mean...but pretty funny too!!! :lol: (and unfortunately for H, rather true) :(

I do hope that Robo-H begins to go away in S6... :rolleyes:

I know, I know (a futile wish, it seems right now) :mad:, but a girl can dream can't she? :p

And I agree Lucy about the S1-3 H. A hug from the H of yore would probably make me spontaneously combust or something. :devil:

But I'd still hug my DC anytime I can get him!!! (Virus or not) :D

You know what we really need? Interaction between Horatio and Grissom from LV. Wouldn't that just be fantastic? I can see it in my head.

Ooo it's staring to rain. Just a moment. *runs outside and dances in the rain*

That would so ROCK Hunter!!! :eek:

I would love to see the fireworks go off between those two. Grissom is so intellectual and H is emotion driven. I think that H definitely needs to go to LV though to work a case in Grissom's environment, instead of the other way around. H needs to get out of his comfort zone in Miami. ;)

Very Cool idea Hunter!!! Do you think TPTB will listen up? :D

P.S. I love the rain too. Especially the storms!!!! :devil:

And then Grissom would challange Horatio by quoting everyone famous writer....and Horatio would get everyone right. Then they would chat over coffee. :lol:

I think Grissom would be a great role model for H and all!

Pity we never get to see Grissom and H. I agree it would be fantastic interaction between those two. I think we should add that to the s6 wishlist.

But I like H working with Mac too.

More crossovers!

I can only agreee with you on that one. The idea of H working in a LV case would be fun too. Grissom and H are so different, Grissom doesn't like guns and H, well we al know that... .

Hrockz said:
Pity we never get to see Grissom and H. I agree it would be fantastic interaction between those two. I think we should add that to the s6 wishlist.

But I like H working with Mac too.

More crossovers!

I'm with you Hrockz more crossovers with all 3 series would be awesome!!! :)

What if we could get all 3 of the head CSIs, Grissom, Horatio, and Mac all together in the same show at the same time??? How COOL would that be?!?! :D

***knocks on Hunter's solitary room door again, to see if H can come out and play now...***

***knocks on Hunter's solitary room door again, to see if H can come out and play now...***
Oh thank God room service. *opens door* Oh. It's you again. Well come back tomorrow. :devil:

Having Gris and H together would be cool. Not so sure about Mac. He's from NY, it's so DULL there. There's no color. Horatio would be like "You're aura needs cleansing my friend." Or something like that. :lol:

Hunter said:
Oh thank God room service. *opens door* Oh. It's you again. Well come back tomorrow. :devil:

Having Gris and H together would be cool. Not so sure about Mac. He's from NY, it's so DULL there. There's no color. Horatio would be like "You're aura needs cleansing my friend." Or something like that. :lol:

***leaves tray of food outside door***

Well, Hunter at least I can make sure that DC is well fed, even if I can't hug him right now. Enjoy!!! :D

And I think that Mac (Gary Sinse) is a good enough actor to make it not so dull. Plus, it would need to be in either LV or Miami, not NYC, 'cause yeah, it is too dark for these 3 together. But I do think that Mac would make a good buffer between Gris and H, 'cause you know they'd end up getting on each other's LAST nerve after about one day (maybe less). :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back