Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

It would make sense to have that in the final episode. Obviously it rules out any reunion movies in the future ;), but it would prove, at least at the end, that H was human after all. Maybe it'll be ambiguous - final shot, H is hurt badly, lying on the ground, alone, and they close in on his eyes staring ahead, and it fades to black....

thanks HoratioStalker, now i'm officially depressed. :lol: j/k but the final episode would have to be something big like that. i watched the sopranos series finale the other night and they did an absolutely horrible job, they didn't bring closure to anything, they just left it hanging. that pissed me off but it would be 10 times worse if they did something like that with this show. its csi miami, its horatio caine! they would have to end with something huge, like H dying. b/c if horatio dies then the whole show dies, thats just how it is. if horatio died and they kept the show going there is no way i could watch it. he is the reason i watch.

ilh214 said:
thanks HoratioStalker, now i'm officially depressed. :lol:
So glad to be of service. ;) I do agree with you, though, that the show could not go on without H. The dynamics would be all wrong. Perhaps from season 1 if DC had wanted out the role could have been restructured, but not any more!

Actually I hope for a good ending for H. He's had too much angst in his life, him riding off into the sunset with Y would be a nice ending. Sorry being shippy here. But I do want a good ending for him.

Me too.. Or.. I don't know 'cause I don't have seen the final episode. :)

And I'm so sorry if you don't understand what I wrote 'cause I'm so crappy on(?) english.

NOOOOO Horatio can't die!!!!
Riding into the sunset...That's how I would like it, a somewhat "normal" life for Horatio. Maybe he'll take retirement?

Maybe. I hope that Horatio almost die but he survived. :lol:

^^That would be GREAT for future would-be viewers. ;)

Hey Need4Speed do you know what time Body Count is on? I just got that channel and want to check it out.

ilh214 that's what I was thinking too. Except they would have to be matching SoJs, not RayBans. We are talking about H here. :lol: All we need is a name for our posse and I think we're all set. :p

And Hunter, asdf, and KellyFan I agree with your comments above. Hopefully, TPTB will actually start listening to what the viewers want. :D
***knocks on Hunter's solitary room door to see if DC can come out and play now*** :devil:

Same with me, always at 8:00.

***knocks on Hunter's solitary room door to see if DC can come out and play now***
*opens door a crack* Come back tomorrow.

HAHA!!! I'm not moving untill it's my turn to hug DC!!!! i am so jealous of my friend though! she got to meet DC in person!!! and she got a hug from him and his autograph!!!!!! :angry: im so jealous!!!

HoratioStalker said:
It would make sense to have that in the final episode. Obviously it rules out any reunion movies in the future ;), but it would prove, at least at the end, that H was human after all. Maybe it'll be ambiguous - final shot, H is hurt badly, lying on the ground, alone, and they close in on his eyes staring ahead, and it fades to black....

Ok, that makes me want to cry. :( While I know the series has to end sometime, I just don't want Horatio to end up dying in the end. I just think that ending would be a little unsettling for us all..... or at least for me.

HAHA!!! I'm not moving untill it's my turn to hug DC!!!! i am so jealous of my friend though! she got to meet DC in person!!! and she got a hug from him and his autograph!!!!!!
Hey WHOA! A HUG?? Damn! I mean, the guy's nice. He knows people can steal his wallet. Seriously, with 200 grand coming in every episode...

HoratioCainesGirl said:
HoratioStalker said:

Ok, that makes me want to cry. :( While I know the series has to end sometime, I just don't want Horatio to end up dying in the end. I just think that ending would be a little unsettling for us all..... or at least for me.
Oh I didn't say he'd die... remember after all, he is the Great Horatio. That's why I left it ambiguous. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back