Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

I read this article on David today. (Right column everyone)

Caruso, who now earns about $200,000 an episode,

....HOLY SAINT POSTICLE STICKS BATMAN!

:lol: That's all i gotta say. :lol:

A&E ran "From the Grave" today, and I watched the opening part very closely when H is in the confessional. Anyone who thinks H never cries should watch that - his eyes were red and ready to spill tears at any time until he heard the gunfire from the cemetary next door. When the posters said above he keeps his emotions to himself, that seems right, and in the sanctity of the confessional booth he could let some of them out. Great scene and so beautifully filmed with the light coming through the windows. Love that scene, and then how it ties to the end when he has Diablo's blood on his hands - the cycle repeats.

:)You're right on target with comments about "From the Grave" shown again last night.

:cool:I re-watched "10-7" just prior to the A&E. Two most powerful episodes.

:mad:Other than a very few scenes, there's been nothing quite so compelling from David since then.

:confused:What are those PTB doing and why?

I think H is the kind of guy who'll only show his emotions in private, or around perhaps his future girlfriend/wife.

Rememeber after Speed died he talked about how he felt with Rebecca Nevins whom he was seeing at the time.

I bet H does cry, I hope we do get to see a scene like that someday or rather one with lots of emotion.

I haven't tried writing him.

Lora, I posted that link a couple od posts above yours :p

HoratioStalker said:
A&E ran "From the Grave" today, and I watched the opening part very closely when H is in the confessional. Anyone who thinks H never cries should watch that - his eyes were red and ready to spill tears at any time until he heard the gunfire from the cemetary next door. When the posters said above he keeps his emotions to himself, that seems right, and in the sanctity of the confessional booth he could let some of them out. Great scene and so beautifully filmed with the light coming through the windows. Love that scene, and then how it ties to the end when he has Diablo's blood on his hands - the cycle repeats.

I love the confessional scenes in that show also, HoratioStalker. And I love that song they play at the end of the episode too, Better Angels by Leslie Gore. The words just fit all the turmoil H is going through so well. And I agree that he is ready to cry in those scenes too. I volunteer to start the hug line for him. :D

I have not tried to write to DC yet, but have thought about it. I saw several letters and pictures that DC sent back over at the yahoo thread and they looked really cool. So I may still do it. :)

Hrockz said:
I haven't tried writing him.

Lora, I posted that link a couple od posts above yours :p

Oh. Thanks for stealing my thunder! *shakes fist* :lol: JK.

horatiosangel said:
And I love that song they play at the end of the episode too, Better Angels by Leslie Gore. The words just fit all the turmoil H is going through so well. And I agree that he is ready to cry in those scenes too. I volunteer to start the hug line for him. :D
I wondered what that song was. Same Leslie Gore as did "It's My Party" in the 60's?? I'll be right behind you in the hug line. How long do we get? 5 minutes each? :lol:

I so totally agree the song Better Angels! I totally fit H and what he was going through at that time! It felt so touching I was like almost crying!

Need4Speed said:
horatiosangel said:
I volunteer to start the hug line for him. :D
I volunteer to hug him second!!!!! :D

I know I haven't shown up in awhile (gosh, a person can get busy!!) but I'll do better. I swear.

I volunteer third!!! :D

Cool ladies!!!

Really, I think after the season (or two) that H has had, he really needs to have a "hug entourage" that follows him around, (kinda like a security team, ya know?) That way, whenever he looks like this:

HugH.jpg

One of us will always be there for him. :D We could probably even get pagers or something and take turns being on call for Hug Duty 24 hours a day...(or anything else that might be needed):devil: ***hot flashes***

OK, I'm getting a little carried away now. But DC does that to me. :D

HoratioCainesGirl said:
Need4Speed said:
horatiosangel said:
I volunteer to start the hug line for him. :D
I volunteer to hug him second!!!!! :D

I know I haven't shown up in awhile (gosh, a person can get busy!!) but I'll do better. I swear.

I volunteer third!!! :D
*pushes to front of line* Too bad ladies. ;) :lol:

Oh man i watched the CSI Miami episode tonight. Throwing heat AGAIN. You the only thing i was looking forward to hearing the whole time? The end. At the very end when Horatio is talking to Jake.

[talking about Ray] 'I had a brother, and he turned to the dark side and he never came back. He never came back Jake."

Again, the ONLY words running through my head were Sexy Jedi and Obi-Wan and Lightsaber. Really. :lol: This is like every episode with me! There's something Horatio says or does that makes me picture him being a Jedi in Star Wars. First Rio:
Ah, Rio is airing again. I loved that episode's opening credits, before the actual credits i mean. They were just awesome. All those shots of Horatio and Jesus *hisbrother* *cough* from the air. But when Ray dies in his arms, and Horatio gets up; The ONLY words running through my head were "That man can be a damn good jedi." Weird i know. :lol:
And now this. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back