Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

i wasn't feelin the finale. i was waiting for an injured...helpless...adorablely hurt H and i never got what i wanted. :( and i so didn't get the building thing but i guess when they said it had the same feel as the opener or whatever they meant he would be standing on a tall structure with his hands on his hips. *eye roll* only this time it was just sad and kind of pathetic and in the opener it was pretty cool and intense. but agreed, Need4Speed, he did look hot. :D

I had a dream of me on my vacation this summer (going to Boston) and DC and me met up and we started talking. And i told him that we all miss the S2 Horatio, labcoats and better one-liners. And DC said he knows and S6 will be better. Oh boy i wish my dream will happen. :lol: WE ALL just have to wait till September to see... (Time to bust out the DVDs everyone.)

that will be so weird if that actually happens Hunter!
it will be like if your psychic or some deja vu s**t!

I think H/DC did look great last night. Not quite back to the old H, but a whole lot closer. And I was glad that, even though it was totally unbelievable that the kid would just starting talking to H when he wouldn't say a word to anybody else, but it was good to see H really relating to someone again and he is sooo adorable with kids. Although, I do have to say that if he came and sat next to me on the pier like that I would probably either just be dumbstruck and stare at him like an idiot or else I'd just babble on about nothing and make no sense (and probably still look like an idiot). :) Or I'd just pass out. :bigrin: (But if I did pass out, then he would have to save me...maybe CPR) :devil: Ok, sorry, got a little carried away there. :)

It's so great to have people to talk about H/DC with. And people that love H/DC as much as I do. This thread is awesome. :)

:lol: ^ Also had a dream of a Lion King 1 remake, but Sean Connery as Mufasa. :lol: (Wouldn't that be great though?? :lol: I already told all of my buds about it.)

But what if i DO meet David in Boston? *squee* The possibilties.

Yech, September. I start High School in September. :eek: But if it means CSI: Miami, I'll live through it. It's really here, ladies! Summer! Look out for a redhead vacationing in your hometown. (I'm always loking out for him here :p)

I was dissapointed by the finale because he didn't get hurt, but I still loved him in the episode- the real H looks like he's peaking his head over the horizon, he spoke with a kid! (I'm probably alone but I liked the finale other than the HUGE letdown)

Now: the wait begins!

four agonizing months!! lord have mercy...what will i do? well thats what reruns are for. :D

Look out for a redhead vacationing in your hometown
somehow i don't think i'll be seeing my favorite redhead in kentucky...sadly...but a girl can dream!!

Thank you for good pics of everyone.Let post continue...So i can post later...
Can i join this thread..I am very new.

Ohhh...everyone is saying how good he looked! I live in Ireland and I'll have to wait until I go home at the weekend to watch it :(:(

anyone have any screen caps......?? *hopeful face*

I have to wait till next year to see s5 finale!

welcome stand_behide_h to this thread as well.

Yes screencaps to prove how good H looked in the finale please! But he looks good all the time.

*cough* screencaps... I need H screencaps...

Hrockz Screencaps were just posted over at the picture thread. He does look good *sigh* lol.

*Giggles* I just saw the screencap of H on the helicopter pad. Must've been the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. :D:D It's just silly but no other man would look as good doing his pose on top of a helicopter pad!

Thanks I just realised it. He does look hot.

as for the whole helicopter thing,
Donahue said in an interview that "Horatio almost dies" and where does the episode leave him? on a helipad. take the evidence and put it into context. H is going to be in a plane crash and almost die. this is just my theory. but i hope that does happen, because then we know he's human. :D oh and it would be funny if his sunnies break in the crash, i just want to see hoe H would react :D :lol:

Need4Speed said:
that was the worst season finale ever!!!! omg!! H's one liner was so corny!!!! and that whole part with the kid come on!! "He'll talk to me" i mean come on!! the kid won't talk to anyone and five seconds later he's talking to H!! and there was no "H almost dies" like Donahue said. the really need new writers!!!!!

i had the same reaction...i said out loud: Oh Please!...what happen to the one-liners that were much better than what we saw in the finale...i miss the old H

i agree with you Need4Speed
i was also thinking about that and that he goes to Boston or something but they already caught the killer but he may escape again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back