Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

I agree, you are so right Need4Speed, I just realized why Horatio was standing on that Helicopter pad;

He is probably going to get on the plane that will take him to Boston and then the plane crash will happen, it was a set up for next season’s opener! I just can’t believe that AD and DC would lie and let down the shows multitude of fans world wide; in the season finale they just kept mentioning the Boston connection and that plane crash thing seemingly was hyped up so much all over the place, so what happened to it! Also DC did mention that the finale screen in the show would be reminiscent of the Rio opening episode, so I was expecting to see him standing somewhere high, but now it makes sense with him being on a helicopter pad!

Hrockz said:
I have to wait till next year to see s5 finale!

Yep, I haven't seen any of season 5 at all, and I have actually lost a bit of interest during the off season, being in the UK sucks, it'll be on in the summer while I'm out of the country...can't win :rolleyes:

Would love to see H back in the lab, am watching season 1 again, ah the good old human H days!

Horatio almost dying.... :( :D It'll be so heart-pumping i'll do something drastic like punching everyone in the room. (?) :lol:

Hunter said:
Horatio almost dying.... :( :D It'll be so heart-pumping i'll do something drastic like punching everyone in the room. (?) :lol:

as long as he doesn't make a face like Delko when they put the needle in his heart! :lol:

I hope it is the story for s6 opener! Everybody was already waiting for it and it just didn't happen.

although the s6 finale had its flaws I still seem to like it. But I was really waiting for the get on that plane. And after like 30 minutes... No way not gonna happen anymore. We'll see in September!

Hi Everybody!!!

Just thought I'd let y'all know that they are showing "Lost Son" on A&E right now, if you have that channel. Such a great epi and sooo sad... :( Speed just died...and even though I've seen it at least 5 times before, it still makes me cry. :(

And Hrockz, I love your icon. Sad H is just so huggable. :)

have we ever seen the m,an cry over the lost of anyone?

as long as he doesn't make a face like Delko when they put the needle in his heart!

*covers eyes* Don't remind me...

have we ever seen the m,an cry over the lost of anyone?

Cry? Erm... Like CRY cry? No. We believe he CAN'T cry. Like he can only shape his face into the saddest form, it'll make YOU cry. Quite a talent really.

:lol: JK.

i think the closest he was to crying was when Speed died in his arms.

Hmm, I beg to differ. :D

What about 10-7, When Yelina and the family left. At the end he looked like he was crying. :( :( :( ;)

I think those momnets were tied for almost crying moments, also in No Man's Land when he looked at Eric bleeding from the head on the ground, he sounded a bit choked up.

Yeah I saw that in "Man Down" Like he was so freakin torn up and freaked out about what happened it looked like he just tried to suck it up but we saw some of it leak out ya know. :eek: :(

I really didn't like the finale at all. Not one of my favs. Um.....hope Season 6 is better. *crosses fingers* :D

*Yes , I agree, we are all right, I just found it more noticable in Death Eminent :)

I think the closet he came to crying was in "Death Eminent", when the father was going to shoot the Councilman for taking all their homes, and the father said..

You don't know what it's like to loose everything.

And "H" say's...

That's were you are wrong, I have lost everything", you could see the tears in his eyes.

It's in Season 5 Check it out :(

There are about 3 very close calls to him crying. Like you all said before: Yelina leaving (weren't we all!), Eric clinging onto life, and our Speedy...going away.... *tears up* :(

Happy birthday patluver, I hope you have an amazing day!

I didn't think he was so teary when Eric was shot as he was shocked and in a state of disbelief. It's more of the whole we've lost out old H thing, he doesn't even come close to crying. Though when he said 'Eric' it just broke my heart...the look on his face!

luvingmyHoratio said:

I think the closet he came to crying was in "Death Eminent", when the father was going to shoot the Councilman for taking all their homes, and the father said..

You don't know what it's like to loose everything.

And "H" say's...

That's were you are wrong, I have lost everything", you could see the tears in his eyes.

It's in Season 5 Check it out :(

Errr and what exactly had lose Horatio ?! One hot chick - who he know for about 3 weeks ?! What happen with his real family - as I remember they stay in Miami after epi. 'Rio'. :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree that H have tears in his eyes in the end of '10-7'. But after this (post S3 and all this fake drama in his life) I just can`t trust this man anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back