Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Yes, he was definitely crying then. He had to hang his head down and swiftlly put his shades on to disguise the fact. :(

Re the "I've lost everything line", ugh, sorry, that really grated on me. Firstly, I really don't warm to the 'woe is me' Horatio and secondly, he hasn't lost everything by a long shot. Daft, meaningless writing.

2. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Well, he has lost his mother, his father, his brother, his girlfriend, his wife, two officers....

Tonight they ran the episode Pro Per on A&E - wow they need to dress him in blue more often! That shirt looked so good on him, and he did lab work! Real lab work! Dang he was awesome.... :p

ETA: Variety.com had a funny piece about CBS during their upfronts:

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Indeed, but that is still not everything. He still has a good job, a roof over his head, someone he loves (and who loves him), a nephew, a niece, and of course, his team, who are devoted to him. Some people have an awful lot less than that in their lives.

I do believe he used that line partly as a bargaining tool, and I can see how it works on that level. I debated this with Corey Miller, who did admit it wasn't meant completely literally. He knows that this line caused a bit of a stir, lol! ;)

4. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

That we know of...never actually seen him there *spooky* :D

On a serious note though, I would actually like to see where he lives. He always goes to everyone elses house for dinner, he should bring people to his house for dinner, just so we can see!

5. RedHot

RedHot Witness

I agree with you MITZI. I will like to see how Horatio lives. We could see a little bit in his office, a nice office by the way, but his house, mmmmm, I'm wondering.

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Very true and very well put . :)

Aww, at last this H quote sound more logic to me. ;) Silly me, with all this suffer and regretful H action I have misunderstand his words. Thanks good now all is clear :D Please, mr. Miller put more notes to the epis spoilers (or review) to not have such confusion in the future. If I have to be honest, if we don`t have read for possible reference in this season finale with epi 'Rio' when I watch the end (re H on top of building) I`ll never make connection with season premiere (re Christ statue in Rio) :lol:

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

It did occur to me that they were trying to paraleel the shooting gtyle, how the camera pans around H as he stands at some tall place. That's how they linked 'Rio' to the season finale.

Anyway spoilers can never be trusted. The only trusted spoiler source for me is you guys on this forum cos I know you have already watched the ep! The advantages of being one season behind :lol:

Yeah we should all get to see H's house, or does he live in the crime lab or his Hummer? Come to think of it have we seen any of the CSIs places of residence? I don't think so. The writers should start with H.

8. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Urm as much as the storyline wasn't popular, I beleive we got H close to crying as Marisol was dying too! When they were discussing dinner plans, there is a definate catch in his throat :(
    Although I agree the swiftness of the application of his shades (Not the usual dramatic pause) at the end of 10-7 was to disguise the tears!

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i think H, right now is just crying on the inside and using his sunnies and fight for justice to cover it up.

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

The SOJ's add to the power yes.

If he cried, would be even MORE attracted to DC/HC it would be just unbearable. Like 'cath a plane to his place' unbearable. Then you meet DC and pretended you met at some party.

DC: Can i help you?
    Me: Oh hey Davey!
    DC: ...do i know you?
    Me: Oh you're such a kidder. Remeber that one party a while back? We had such a blast. And i've thought about your question, and i'll agree!
    DC: Umm....*clears throat* Refresh my memory?
    Me: Marrige of course!

AH no no scratch that. Too soon.

Me: A 2nd date of course! You told me something about vactioning in Paris too...?

:lol: I wish.

11. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

You guys should like g2 london like Mac and that lady are funy stuff! :D :lol:
    Imagine what you'd do their.... :devil:eek:h god i don't wanna know! :devil: :lol:

12. lieueitak

lieueitak Hit and Run

Hmm, I think the only home we've seen is Yelina's. I can't think of anyone else.

I kind of agree with that. It's unfortunate that there wasn't much of a build up to give that story tons of resonance, but DC did act it out beautifully.

Also, I don't know if this has been brought up, but Horatio seemed to get choked up with Eugene being beaten and then dying. :(

13. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Hey, Happy Birthday patluver144! And while i'm at it, welcome to the forum! :D

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Much as I hate to admit it, I think H was about to cry when Marisol died. Lousy script but as mentioned DC acted it out well, proving again that he is a good actor.

But I have to say my fave is '10-7' when I'm certain the SOJs was to hide his tears.

Yeah we've only seen Yelina's house and even then it's only the exterior. I'd like to see the interior of their houses. Especially H.

15. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Same. I didn't like her. Sure she was Delkotorsky's sis and all, but she's 28! Twenty. Eight. It was either Yelina or no one. (But NO...)

But now we all know he goes for brunettes. :D (Good luck Calleigh)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.