Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

*gasp* i think DC is still one of the 50 most beautiful people. :) but that probably isn't a suprise to anyone here lol.

what do you think the chances are of there being like a CSI: Nashville...none? yeah, thats what i thought too...:lol:

but i agree, if they make another one LA would be the next logical step...but chicago? no. (not dissin chicago i'm sure it's a lovely city)

so my teacher made a comment on how the standards of beauty changes and I said: "Yeah...David Caruso was one of the 50 Most Beautiful People of 1994" and my teacher said "Not from where I'm standing." I wanted to cry.
Nah, you should look on the bright side. She doesn't want him? That just means there's more for you! ;)

I can see why someone wouldn't think he's the most "beautiful." From a personal standpoint, I'd have to say that he's not usually the kind of person I would find good looking. But for whatever reason, I find DC way attractive. It must be the sunglasses. ;)

If they do make another CSI, I wouldn't want it to be LA. That and NYC are always the typical locations for TV shows. CSI: Nashville all the way! :lol:

I am so for CSI:Nashville!!!...even though I live no where near Nashville...

I agree with you, lieueitak. Normally, I wouldn't find someone "kinda" older than I am to be pretty sexy. But, DC has a certain "factor" that makes him sexy!!! :lol:

It has got to be those "sunnies of justice"!!! No question about it!

~~Ally

CSI Nashville?

DC would be in the top 5, for sure. (For us. ;) )

theres definately just something about him, no idea what it is, its just there.

i'm glad i've got some support for CSI: Nashville. actually around here we call it Nashvegas. :) (i'm about an hour from there) I'm calling Jerry tomorrow with my idea...i'm pretty sure he's speed dial #3...no, thats Ann. #4 yep, thats him. ;)

It should be CSI:Nashvegami!!! (Nashville, Vegas, Miami)

That would just be awesome. :D You go and call Jerry! He will not turn you down!

~~Ally

people i know this is totall out of the blue and random but for some reason DC reminds me of fonzie from happy days probably most of you dont know who that is so watever ignore me lol as you were

really??? i totally would have never ever linked those two...but now i'm picturing H going "heeeeyyyy" :lol: :lol:

I'm picturing me and David meeting and chatting in a coffee house...

;)

So I'm back and after reading what people have said I've bought NYPD Blue, Session 9, Jade and Kiss of Death but I'm not watching the movies until I'm done with Blue.

I'm really loving John Kelly. I love H cause he's so magnetic and dynamic in a "larger than life" way, but as John DC still has the charisma but in a more "regular guy" kind of way. He looked so boyish as well!

But is it just me or are neither Laura nor Janice good enough? They don't seem appealing enough to me.

Also, what is David's eye problem?

Also, what is David's eye problem?

Oh you don't know? Well we were talking about it in the 11th thread. I'll try to go find the post explaining it and i'll come post it later.

And welcome the the thread!! :D

ilh214, i love your 'secret agent man' icon! :lol: Lemme guess, Lilly made it? :D She's been using that font quite a bit now. :lol: I love the look on H's face.

^ Uh, Lora, Stef (ilh214) made that icon for herself I believe. I'm not that talented, you kidding?

I believe David's eye probelm is that he can't look straight at something, he has to look at it from an angle, which is the cause of the head tilt's and other odd things he does that we'vt come to love. :D

Oh well....sorry Lil. :lol: Thought you made it.

Yeah what Lilly said about David is right. That's the summed up version. I'm still trying to find the big one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back