Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

Wow! That is actually very interesting!

Pfft, Lilly! You are great at making icons! You're style is awesome! (Just look at the icon I am using! You made it and I love it!) :D

Porr, DC. I thought all that tilting of the head and atuff was just for his character!!! :eek:

~~Ally

i did too until i found out. i feel bad for him, but it's what we've come to love about him, the head tlits the looking at thing from an angle. it just makes his character. and does he wear perscription sunnies because of the eye condition because i know he wears reading glasses because of it.

Porr, DC. I thought all that tilting of the head and atuff was just for his character!!!

Yes that's what they were trying to diguise it as.

Then they are doing a very good job od disgusing it because I never would've known!!!

~~Ally

i understand his eye condition and everything but that doesn't keep me from wishing he was still in his lab coat...thats like the best part about s1.

nope, i made that icon. :)

He looked so good in a lab coat...Where did they go? *shakes head and cries*

~~Ally

yeah i know!!! but i'm glad they are showing s1 in the us because i get to see it!!! also because Speed is in that season :D i missed Speed. and i love the father/son type relationship between H and Speed. so cute :D

Still, i love it. :lol:

Yeah i can't find the part of the discussion. *shrugs* Sorry guys.

Oh yeah H and Speed's relationship through the first two seasons was really good, they had some excellent scenes together, I have just finished going through seasons one and two again and it really does stand out! They played really well off each other and it is that team interplay that seems to have been lost somewhere along the way!

As for DC I love him, it's all in those wonderful eyes, but I have to say there are few people who I meet who agree with me, in fact most people find it rather odd..I wouldn't put him in the 50 top list in general but he is in my top 5, especailly when he smiles ;)

he should definately smile more often...he should show emotion more often period for that matter. he showed a lot more personality in s1 & 2. i miss that. oh well, the DC we have now is better than no DC at all. :)

I do, too. He is sort of like Wolfe, kind of shows no emotion (actually, H is worse). Maybe if smiled or cried here and there, it wouldn't hurt.

Not that I would would want him to cry...because then I would cry! :(

~~Ally

has anyone seen hudson hawk? i've been on a DC movie spree and i picked it up and i was so excited and then...no words. no one told me that he's a freakin mute in the movie! he was totally cute but still...no lines :(

I had heard he was a mute, but I've never seen the movie! Aww, if you would've asked, I could've told you!

Still, as long you get to see DC... :D

~~Ally

the best bit of that movie was seeing DC as woman wearing a red dress throught it was so funny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back