Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

what!!!! how can they do that?!? that is like his worst one!!!!!!!! it's so cheesy, and i think of Vanilla Ice every time i hear it.....and i don't like Vanilla Ice. that just makes me mad how could they do that!?! now CSI Miami clips aof the week are contaminated with cheesiness :mad:

"As hot....as soup."

Ya think that'll balance the ice quote out? :lol:

Omg! That would be the best one liner EVER!!! :D

Love it, Hunter. Hilarious! :lol:

~~Ally

Haha I love those 'Clips of The Week'...the best ones are the ones that aren't usually the show-opening one-liners, for example when the lady asks something like: "Is there anything I can get our guests?" and then H looks at Yelina nervously and goes "Uhhhhhh..." and then "YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH"...that was my favourite one.

i love that one! and the one from hurricane anthony when he's talking to yelina and that other chick shows up. it's like total awkwardness.

I loved that one too, ilh214!!!

For those who are interested, iTunes is selling individual episodes of 'NYPD Blue', including the first and second seasons. I just put some on my iPod :D

ITunes? As for the I-Pod? Nah..i don't listen to THAT many songs. Usually just, classical, orchestral, some rap, Sam Roberts, and tht kind of music from the movie The Matrix. :lol: Oh and The Who. :D

Anyways, there would be only a couple of episodes of NYPD Blue i would be VERY intrested in... ;)

Hehe Hunter I know which eps you're referring to :lol:
Yeah, the current iPod has the capability to play music videos, movies and TV shows on it. I have Miami episodes 'Rio' and 'Under Suspicion', and S1 of 'NYPD Blue' on my iPod. It's an awesome thing to have if you're on a car ride, believe me :D

This is the only one of the three CSI's I watch. I was thoroughly grossed out by CSI:Original Recipe the two times I tried to watch it, so I passed on it. I probably would never have watched Miami save for the fact I caught a rerun one night on A&E thinking I would be seeing Dog, the Bounty Hunter ( :eek:) and I was immediately hooked by the humour, the campiness of the sunglasses and the one-liner - exit stage right, and the interplay of the characters. And of course, DC. Certainly not the best cast on TV *cough, cough, Crossing Jordan, cough* but one of the best working together, if that makes any sense.

I saw DC way back in the mid-80's in The First Olympics, 1896, and thought he was cute then. Fast forward a few years to NYPD:Ew, er, Blue which was strangely addictive, despite the bizarre dialog (Milchspeak) and the fact the actors had almost no time to learn their lines before airing, but they did manage to pull it off. Yes, John Kelly was one of my favorite characters, along with John the PPA and Bobby Simone. Now, here is the wonderful DC back on TV with that beautiful hair. Wish mine was that color. Anyway, the reason I watch this show is for the plot holes, the campiness, the characters - it's just fun!

I hear that they might start a CSI Chicago. *silence* They can't be serious. Like....seriously.

If they want another CSI, it should be LA, we have a lot of crime. Or Detroit, I hear they have the worst, but we soon follow. *cheers for sriminal-infested Los Angeles*

Oh Lilly you just want to have the chance of passing a set. :lol: But i agree. :D

Well, they film them all here anyway, so I have the chance to pass sets all the time. I'm telling you, they filmed CSI Vegas at my school a few months ago.

Back OT, what do you think DC's like in real life? From interviews he seems deidcated and sweet, but we haven't met him, if you did what do you think it would be like? Would he give an autograph?

He seems very into his character, so I bet that when people want an auotgraph or picture, he'd give it to them. I bet he respects his fans and really likes them seeing as he's his own biggest fan (and I mean that in the nicest way) But if I ever met him, I'd probably freeze up and stutter and drop dead. :lol:

I'm telling you, they filmed CSI Vegas at my school a few months ago.
BULLSHIT! Really? Horatio in Heaven you're lucky! Get to see any of the actors/actresses??

I wouldn't be surprised if they did...they film a lot of Miami in LA, so they probably do so with Vegas too.
So yesterday in my British Literature class, we were discussing WWI poetry and how this one poet was considered the most handsome in England at the time, and a bunch of my classmates didn't agree, so my teacher made a comment on how the standards of beauty changes and I said: "Yeah...David Caruso was one of the 50 Most Beautiful People of 1994" and my teacher said "Not from where I'm standing." I wanted to cry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back