Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

If anyobdy wants to see Horatio's family together, you better head on over to Hrockz's fanfic! ;)

I'm looking forward to the hopeful return of Horatio's family. Yelina and Ray Jnr add so much to Horatio's character that is likeable that their presence can only be seen as a good thing for the show, in my opinion. If we get to see Suzie and Madison again, that would be great too!
Great to see you again Swan! :D Long time no see. I agree with you 110%. The inclusion of H's family on the show once again would certainly restore my faith in the show to some degree, as we will at least get something of substance to watch.

The uncut version of Nothing To Lose is nothing short of brilliant! I was also delighted to discover it on the R2 dvd. :)

Oh I can't believe it, I have the region one version of season 3!! I hate paying over the odds for half seasons and waiting for them to come out three years later, so my brother sends me them from Canada!
However I had the good fortune to have recorded NTL when it came on so I have said scene on video!

I too would love to see Yelina and Ray Jr back, not to mention Susie and Maddy, H was a better character when his family were around I'm sure!

You people just wanne make me jealous now don't ya? I'm a true H/Y shipper but I haven't had the luck to see NTL uncut version. So I'm going to order that season 3 pack asap :)

Um, hate to be a prude, but shouldn't these go in the shipper threads?

Unless it pertains directly to an episode, any ship speculation beyond that should take place in Shipper Central. :) For example, discussion about how in 'Nothing to Lose', Horatio and Yelina held hands would be fine, but something along the lines of what Horatio and Yelina would do on a date, would be better off in Shipper Central. ;)

I was reading the celebrity gossip today in a newspaper and found out that David Caruso has been seen having a few romantic encounters with co-star Eva La Rue. :eek:

EyeHeartH, you're welcome. :)

calleighspeedle, the article about that was posted here a couple of days ago and with that it was explained that we prefer to give David and Eva their respective privacy. Unless one or both of them personally confirm the rumour, we should regard it as such. ;)

I've been reading those rumors for months now lol :)

I've heard similar rumours regarding him and Eva, but it wasn't necessarily about a relationship, but it was obviously not true, so I won't post it.

yeah i heard that too, but i don't know what to think so.

you know what??
before i really got into the show i hated horatio ...
i thought he was annoying ... im so embarrassed to say that because now i LOVE him!!

i really think he makes the show ..
who cares if sometimes hes cheesy .. its entertaining :)

*pops in*

Hey all

In response to hot4jontogo:

I have seen him have that effect on many people. Including myself. Ohhhh I hated him in early season three for not protecting Speed when he should have, and all that good stuff, but as he got more and more involved with the show's plots and more and more of his character was revealed, he drew me in. I must say, I don't love him, but he's gained my respect.......though the whole H/M thing I feel was a terrible decision on his part. Just goes to show though, that he cares waaaaaaay more than most people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back