Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

I know this isn't following the current convo but I just watched Kiss of Death. I loved DC in it! I could totally see bits of Horatio in Jimmy, especially with how protective he was with his family. And I liked that he was a bad guy turned good. yay! :D I just got Proof of Life too and I'm gonna watch that one tomorrow. Gosh...I loves me some DC.

The H-one-liners are nice to hear and the thing with the sunglasses is just so CSI:MIAMI and Horatio style!! ;)

Well,congrats to him and his family!!!> :)

I really want and need to see more movies of him!!I already said that before but every time I forget to look for a good one!! :p :rolleyes:..

Yes just as H pulling out his gun and shooting some bad guy with it is very much H's style, along with the one-liners and sunglasses. Personally I find that all very sexy. Oh and the head tilts too. Real hot. They're all trademark Horatio Caine.

Of course it doesn't make sense if a real life cop does that all the time but Miami has always been known to take liberties with reality.

hey Hrockz you for got the hands on hips. Going to see some sexy H later Five Us are showing S2 ep 20 drool :devil:

:lol: HC Yes I did! Apologies! The hand on hips thing is very H as well. In fact I find myself guilty of doing that alot now... :rolleyes:

Same here. :lol: Man i haven't been on in a long time! Almost a week! Yeesh! Miss you guys. :D (BTW, all irish guys have great hair. :lol: )

Y'know, words such as gossip and tabloid should tell that stories are not true and not worth of spreading/speculating or even discussing.

Hey everyone, I'm a new fan of David and Horatio. Until Recently I had to be at home all day and the CSI Miami DVD's were a godsend so now I'm wondering if I should buy the NYPD Blue season 1 DVD. I know DC is supposed to be good in it but I'm sort of undecided, and what about his movies? Which, if any are good and worth seeing?

Welcome to Fort Miami, Orchida. NYPD Blue is amazing, but I haven't seen any David movies, so I wouldn't know, but hope you enjoy it here. :D

I haven't seen NYPD Blue (it's a tragedy, i know) but I've seen DC in Session 9, Kiss of Death and Proof of Life and all were great, IMO. Kiss of Death is definately my favorite so far but thats probably because he was in almost every scene. Lots of DC = :D aside from that fact I still think its a really great movie.

Well............. I finally broke down & ordered NYPD Blue. LOL Can't wait to get it.

^ You definitely won't regret it katpin. :D

Yeah, you definitely wont regret it. I have had it for around a month (or two) and haven't looked back :D plus, he looks just as yummy as ever in it... :devil: And his skills as an actor are amazing as always :D

and sorry for not being in here in a while, things have been happening in real life and...yeah... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back