Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

Kit4na said:
I've never seen a movie with DC... But I will soon I promise :) Which one should I start with? ^^
I would recommend Kiss Of Death, Session 9 or Proof Of Life for a first DC movie. He doesn't have a big role in Proof Of Life, but his character is absolutely wonderful - so quirky, brave and very adorable! :)

I saw Session 9 a few weeks ago. I loved it. :) I thought the plot was a little bit confusing but that could have been because I only really paid attention to the scenes DC was in. Especially the towel scene...:D And I loved the part where he went a little crazy in the stairwell.

Towel scene? What where , when!!

Okay it's decided i'm first gonna watch Session 9 *grin*

^ I liked King Of New York, but it's very violent. If you don't mind that, you'll probably enjoy it. Plus:
...be prepared to be a bit shocked/saddened!

i think i'm gonna rent kings of new york and Session 9...instead of just kings of new york....just so i can see DC in just a towel!!! :devil:

I've only seen parts of King of New York but what I saw I really liked, if I could only find the movie to finish it. I love DC's accent in it, very sexy. :)

Theres a part in Session 9 where he's in a towel and a tshirt...it's quite lovely. I watched that scene a few too many times.

Alrighty I gotta see some pictures of that :p

I liked David's character a lot in 'King of New York'. It's a beautiful movie and the character that he played in it cracks me up. His character was indeed very witty in 'Proof of Life' (and he has the best lines in it too, some of which are a little dirty :D). I also liked him in 'Session 9' (and like ilh214, the towel scene too :D) even though his character does things he shouldn't have been doing, to say the least :lol:.
However, I liked him most in 'Jade', even if the movie wasn't the best. David Corelli (the character he plays) is very similar to Horatio in many forms of the word. I also loved the car chase sequences...there was one especially that made me scream 'holy s**t' the first time I saw the movie. Another thing I liked was the fantastic cinematography, an aspect of the movie that has been overlooked by the critics. Some of the acting was weak, but I absolutely loved David in that movie, despite what others may have said about his acting (all on other websites). Has anyone else seen 'Jade'?

I didn't like 'Jade' very much. I posted about this a few pages back, so I'm probably repeating myself ;), but I've seen most of David's films now and the only one that disappointed me was 'Jade'. To me it had a weak, incoherant plot and the dialogue was very cliched. David seemed overshadowed as well, and after being so amazing in NYPD Blue and Kiss Of Death, this role didn't really showcase his acting talent at all, in my opinion.

no...but now i want to...just to see if the scene your talking about makes me scream out "Holy S**t" too .... :D

Personally, I thought Jade was a pretty poor movie, and wasn't really surprised it was heavily criticized in the media. However, I would also recommend Session 9, King Of NY (though indeed it is very violent in parts), Proof Of Life and Kiss Of Death. Seeing DC in other roles is well worth the effort. :D

I didn't like 'Jade' very much. I posted about this a few pages back, so I'm probably repeating myself , but I've seen most of David's films now and the only one that disappointed me was 'Jade'. To me it had a weak, incoherant plot and the dialogue was very cliched.

have to agree with u here ;) DC have more better movies and characters to play. like all guys here have say i just love Dino (Proof of Life) - funny and cool man :D the last movie that i saw with DC was 'Rocky First Blood' awww so so young David :devil: also have see his last movie 'Session 9', but don`t like it a lot - too slow plot line, but love to see him with green t-shart ;). maybe the most i like 'Kiss Of Death' (there play Nicolas Cage too :D), 'King Of New York' , 'Mad Dog and Glory' (fight guys hehe).... i think i forgot to mention the rest films of DC that i have watch...but anyway...next time

Edit

MD saide: Seeing DC in other roles is well worth the effort.

yep, before CSI Miami i don`t have see any movie with him, but for 1-2 years, try my best and watch most of DC work - definitely not loss of time ;)

MiamiDade said:
Personally, I thought Jade was a really poor movie, and wasn't surprised it was heavily criticized in the media. However, I would also recommend Session 9, King Of NY (though indeed it is very violent in parts), Proof Of Life and Kiss Of Death. Seeing DC in other roles is well worth the effort. :D

I agree with you all that 'Jade' was a poor movie in terms of writing and some of the other actors, but I enjoyed David's character. Maybe that's just me, then :lol:

David was awesome in King's of New York. I would definately recomend it to anyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back