Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

I would recommend it to a non-DC fan too...there are so many great actors in that film (most notably Christopher Walken and Laurence Fishburne along with David), but since this is DC's thread, let me just say his character is humourous when need be and serious the other times. Dennis Gilley is such a passionate cop, and his interactions with main character Frank White are always hysterical (in its own special way), especially the first scene in which they interact (I won't give anything away :D).

whoa eva and david? ya i guess it could work but isnt i like a 10 year differnce lol o well thier problem if it was true

I just have to say this to get it of my heart but I'm in total love with the 3 leading man of CSI, I have a terribly weak spot for Horatio because he is just so handsome and there is a certain something that makes him so damn attractive.
Im a Smacked shipper and a H/C shipper (Calleigh and Horatio are so hot together).

has anyone seen 'swirlee' or something like that? its a short film. its on his imdb page and theres like a trailer for it on youtube. it looks really...um, weird. apparently its floating around out there somewhere. i haven't found very much info on it and i was just wondering if anyone else had.

I've seen the trailer, and it looks...weird...to say the least. I would love to see it, regardless, not only because David's in it, but just the premise of a man with an ice cream cone on his head is enough for me to watch it as well. :lol:

lmao o that thing ya ive seen that a long time ago lmao i never really got it i always thought it was some sort of ice cream commercial or music video or somethin lmao.... that was a film?!?! hahaha

Hey, does anyone have an address I could write to to get an autographed photo of DC? My best friend is a huge fan of his and I want to surprise her with a pic for her birthday. Any suggestions would be a big help!

It's not that Mr. Softee video on YouTube?? :eek: I actually thought it was a commercial, but anyhoo... 'ice-cream man' + David Caruso = Lots of Laughs!! :lol:

DC is great in King of New York, his accent is to die for, and on top of all that, he drives like a maniac and swears!! :lol: There are clips of the movie up on YouTube if anyone wants to check them out, includes my favourite clip of DC's acting from the movie, 'Cops Go Bad'. :) There's a scene from 'Kiss of Death' with Kathryn Erbe there aswell! He looks handsome in that one!

At the moment, I'm watching the last few episodes of NYPD Blue S1, and David has been amazing! :) I knew John Kelly was a fascinating character with real human qualities, but seeing David acting in those scenes... brilliant!! Unfortunately, I only started watching from the 17th or 18th episode, so I had to read up on all the storylines so I could understand what was going on! :p John Kelly handles the suspects in a way that has shades of Horatio, with the intense eye-contact and that deep voice...

What I've noticed is that John Kelly gets to smile more... shame Horatio can't smile more often, because when he does, the screen lights up! :)

@EmeraldEyes06 - I just rented NYPD Blue Season One from my local Blockbuster - I am on disc 3 tonight. TRUST ME when I say you need to find them and rent the earlier ones.... :devil:

I am enjoying him in NYPD Blue and I agree....the smiling is a vision to behold.

tracy

I agree with Tracy...the first season is freaking amazing. I fell in love with the John Kelly character immediately.

It's not that Mr. Softee video on YouTube?? I actually thought it was a commercial, but anyhoo... 'ice-cream man' + David Caruso = Lots of Laughs!!

I'm intrigued. I'm actually on YouTube now...do i search 'Mr. Softee'?

Hunter
I just sent you a PM, because I had the link but I don't think we're supposed to put YouTube links on here.
If anyone else wants it, PM me.

It's been a while since I posted in here. The last two seasons of CSI:Miami have left me feeling less than inspired I guess. Though, things could possibly be looking up. :D

I'm looking forward to the hopeful return of Horatio's family. Yelina and Ray Jnr add so much to Horatio's character that is likeable that their presence can only be seen as a good thing for the show, in my opinion. If we get to see Suzie and Madison again, that would be great too!

I've recently got the first 3 seasons on dvd just to rewatch my favourite scenes, and I was delighted to discover that the Region 2 European dvd has the uncut version of Nothing To Lose. The family scene at the end is just wonderful. I'm so glad it was there!

I still haven't seen it haha. I really should buy those dvd's.

Just watched the Mr softee clip. Was cool to see DC getting angry hihi

SwanSwan_H said:
I'm looking forward to the hopeful return of Horatio's family. Yelina and Ray Jnr add so much to Horatio's character that is likeable that their presence can only be seen as a good thing for the show, in my opinion. If we get to see Suzie and Madison again, that would be great too!

hey, SwanSwan nice to see u here :D i agree with u that this return of Horatio's family is very hopeful sign for some kind ot try for improvement in S5 (especially H character). for me only around them H put in day light his soft, wiggle, embarassed side of his character. and not in last place smile a lot more ;) mayebe when they (Yelina)come back will try to bring some sense into him, and we again will see ours Real H :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back