Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

Yeah, and I've heard others say that too. I went onto the TV Guide page and it was there, so I'm certain that it's believable because TV Guide wouldn't just put anything up.
Interesting piece of info, regardless. Thanks for sharing.

wow. I would not have pictured those two together...at all. What happened to his baby momma?!?

I've also said this in the Natalia thread, but in the Miami Forum we usually discourage discussion about regarding the actors'/actresses' personal lives to give them their respective privacy. :)

sorry Geni, I kind of knew that but I read through and everyone was talking and asking about his baby and it's momma and if they were getting married. I just thought since this was kind of really big news about them and it would explain a lot about what's happening on the show it would be ok..sry..

Some people may already know this (from the "You Know You Watch Too Much CSI Miami when..." thread) but for those who don't, I have a street near me called 'Horatio St!'

I went crazy when I saw it, because I never noticed the street before now!

Here's a pic of the street sign:
Horatio St.

where is that street located like what state and stuff. That's really funny i wonder if they did that sign purposly or It was named after somebody for some reason. See if can find some history on that street name and stuff :D might be interesting :p

Guys...I know we've already moved off this topic, but I want to address a couple of comments I've seen because I don't want anyone having any potentially false information. Just because the link to the website was found on the TV Guide website does not automatically make it a reputable 'rumor'. The site the rumor was found on looks to be nothing more than the online equivalent of a tabloid. So until we hear anything about this from Mr. Caruso or Ms. LaRue themselves, I think it should be treated as nothing more than gossip.

And like Geni said...the actor's private lives are their own business.

My apologies for dragging the thread off topic, I just wanted to put that out there for consideration. ;) So...back to the HC/DC discussion!

Callacrap said:
I have a street near me called 'Horatio St!
Here's a pic of the street sign:
Horatio St.

ha ha that's so awesome......if i lived on that street i would probably go bragging to my friends who like the show and be like Ha ha i live on Horatio Street or i would call it H street....just for laughs...because that would remind me of the show even more...... :lol: :D

Haha i no! I told my mum that I wanted to move there!

patluver144, the street is in the UK (where I live!) in Manchester!

EDIT: I just found out, theres one in New York, and Detroit aswell in the US and one in Newcastle in the UK!!

the Horatio Street in New York is in Manhattan..and i'm going there in April...so i'm so gonna look for it and get a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry mods. :) *smacks self for getting gossipy*

I want to live on Horatio Street. Thats just awesome. Thats not the most common name in the world, thats for sure. I wonder why they picked that name for the character...anyone know?

i don't think so......but who cares!!!!!! i still want to live on that street and there's a house for sale on that street in manhattan!!!!!!!!1

I read exatcly the same gossip about a...two months ago from obvious 'tabloid' webpage so yeah :rolleyes: whatever.

Just as an advice (little Tiggerish) Think before you post ;)

Erm... so to the DC discussion... what was the last DC movie everyone saw? or watched or whatever. My inner dictionary isn't loading well at the moment :p

I've never seen a movie with DC... But I will soon I promise :) Which one should I start with? ^^

i haven't seen him in a movie yet....only on CSI: Miami....but i'm gonna rent Kings Of New York this weekend...which i heard is good.......so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back