Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

I've noticed Rebecca ....and personally I think one reason for that is that there are too many people on the 'team' these days. At least 1 or 2 too many, just my opinion. I think they need to get back to focusing on the core team of Horatio, Calleigh, Eric and Alexx.

tracy

Yes I was wondering about that baby too. Just because the way he smiled at it.

He did sound like he had a cold in that episode.

And did anyone catch 2 1/2 men the beginning or the end when Candy was acting like Horatio? Putting on the sunglasses "smart" taking off the sunglasses "hot" she said. I was laughing so hard.

Missing said:
Yes I was wondering about that baby too. Just because the way he smiled at it.
How old is DC's son ?? because I thought the same thing. Even waited a little longer for the credits.

tracy

Baby is about 18 months old. There is a picture on a site but I can't tell. That picture is a few months old.

interesting lol... maybe we have a another DC to carry on the miami heat for like another 20 years lmao muhahaha jks i dont even know wat im talkin about lol

It would be just too cute if DC's kid was in an episode. But then again, doesn't H smile at all kids like that? He loves children, too bad he doesn't have any of his own. Horatio would make a great father.

I have also noticed the lack of H-time in recent episodes but I think they are just trying to give equal time to everyone's story lines. I think they should leave everyone's personal drama at the doors of the crime lab and focus more on interesting cases...preferably where something explodes. :D It makes the characters more human when they include back stories and stuff but come on, these people just can't catch a break. Especailly poor H. :(

i agree with the more interesting cases but i have to say that triple threat was a very very good case and DC was great in it... lol maybe that was his kid he seemed to really like H and kept starring but i guess thats wat curious kids do lol

have to say that triple threat was a very very good case and DC was great in it...

why i don`t feel the same way about this epi ?! :rolleyes: first i found the ep a little slow and at times kind of boring. also the title 'Triple Threat' spoil the surprise that this sis are not twin but triple. second as many people have pointed out... 'as cold as ice' was the worst H one-line ever. sorry. for me almost nothing happened until the last 15 minutes of the episode. also i found it quite annoying that the team investigates the whole case, and H in the end was the one looking god on the screen, like he 'saved the day'. i even don`t feel bad for the dad who got played by three women. i was surprised he didn`t notice subtle differences (like the missing scar) on his wife versus her sisters. what about that this dad have make copy of him self (the guys killed in the begining of this epi)...this for me don`t make him "a good man" like H said. for my regret again H had whole epi the exactly the same looks and same poses. agrrr... and as i see we discuss more probability that DC had a cold, then other stuff form the case/epi. also i just don`t get it this H smile in the end. for me hi act a lot oddly - like hi was on LSD drug. this smile to the little Noa for me don`t have any connection with the plot line. ahhh and in the end one more thing, not only i heard H call Erik "E"! WTF?!?!?!

Just a thought maybe there's less of H these days cos DC's like busy with his wedding and stuff, cos I rememeber reading in the old thread about him getting married. I might be wrong.

I heard that too, that he was supposed to be married in February, but I haven't heard anything about that anymore.

I hope DC doesn't marry too soon. I like him single. ;) What? :lol:

Getting married AGAIN??? Isn't that number four? Man, the guy must be hard to live with. I'd risk it though, wouldn't you? :lol:

csi_pinoy said:
lol i luved how DC acted in triple threat... the way he was smiling wen he saw the baby lol...

I was constantly thinking "who's the real baby & cutie?" :D

I would definately risk it. ;) I would be the last one, no one after me. (Dibs!) *runs off to LA*

I would risk it too. After I read the interview he did for 'Cigar Aficionado' magazine, I said to myself: 'I wish I could meet a man like that!' He is so smart and a very eloquent speaker. Smart, eloquent and sexy...the sophisticated man I have yet to find among the mortals I'm surrounded by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back