Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

MiamiBeachBabe
    It appears that way too :D

Need4Speed
    I noticed that too!!! Poor guy.

2. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Lucky i'm a brunette. :D *waves hair in the blondes faces* Hee hee.

I noticed my poor Davey, he had some kind of a cold. My cure is some chicken soup, and alot of time...in the bed... ;)

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah...he deffinetly needs a bit of time off....just till he's better...poor David :( ......i hope it's just a cold and nothing major...or anything....because that would be bad if it was something worse.....but hopefully not.....anyways all he needs is some time at home and rest.......for a little while.....i hope he feels better soon :)

4. MiamiBeachBabe

MiamiBeachBabe Victim

Well a girl can always dream of being the exception to the rule! After all, I was never a huge fan of redheads until I first saw the gorgeous Mr Caruso! ;)

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I noticed the "cold" feeling too... sounded like blocked nose and I guess had to breat a lot thru mouth.

I just hope they'd give him more to do than those same faces and same poses over and over again.

6. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

True. Very true. To be the first blond with Horatio would be just...wow! :lol:

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^^ Agreed. It seems that all they give him to do is stand in a sideways pose and look important. I remember when he was shooting at people, running to save people, disarming bombs, staring down suspects and erm...Chasing after a plane in his Hummer. :lol:

He also hasn't been getting very good dialogue lately and his one-liners seem to be getting more lame every week. It's a shame that he's losing his 'cool factor' because of the writers. :rolleyes: Although I'm happy to say that I like the fact that he doesn't have a girlfriend this week. :p (Sorry Lora!)

8. csiviper

csiviper Witness

For David's cold I suggest that he drinks lots of fluids and spends lots of time in bed *grins madly* with a certain southern blonde we all know and love.

9. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

^^No offense. I'vee accepted that the fac is true Geni. You know what we need? A dose of season 2!! :mad:

Oh wow, that'll be cool. A Plane/Hummer chase. :lol: Nah, better if a low-flying helicopter. ;)

10. MiamiBeachBabe

MiamiBeachBabe Victim

Oh poor DC. Can I please be the first in the queue to mop his fevered brow, rub his chest etc and make him feel all better. :devil:

By the way I take it you guys are discussing the new series? I'm in the UK and don't have cable so I'm missing out on this treat (and I'm being very restrained and avoiding the spoilers!)

11. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Sorry. I'm already busy doing it. ;) *snicker*

Ok, i just found a really funny clip. Go to YouTube and type in CSI: Miami Clip of the Week 4 and watch it. It's only 12 seconds long but its really funny, made me laugh. :lol:

12. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I'm a southern blonde, so I would willingly help our dear Horatio recover. :D

Same 'ol predictable one-liners and poses this week - I have to agree with Geni and Ducky on this. It's about time the writers tried something at least a little bit original. Last night's episode really disappointed me. I just hope things improve towards end of season.

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG....that was so funny, HUNTER,!!!!!!!!...... :lol:.......and i hope David feels better...poor baby...... :( ........i suggest a few days off, lots of liquids...and some sleep.......and he should be back to H standards in no time........ :D

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

is this mean that Greg is free ?! :lol:

hear u guys, yep it`s sad sad situation that tptb don`t have any imagination and ideas what to do with H character. at first in S5 we have less H screentime, little reminding for S 1-3 H and this really make me pleased (too tired from S4 drama). but now it`s turn out that H don`t have what to do. it`s a shame to create so great character and after 5 y. to ruin it so easily - last night epi he show few times, but still succeed to make the worse one-liners ever...won`t even start to talk for the end agrrr :mad:

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

MD, I'm sure we could break the H brunette rule just this once for you. ;) You could also talk some sense into him whilst aiding his recovery! :D

I'm yet to see the episode - too obsessed with, er, sorry, devoted to BSG currently. I am however, looking forward to the last few episodes of the season. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.