Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone?

I'm new to the forum but I absouletly adore Horatio. It's his quiteness and his red hair. I wouldn't want him mad at me. :)

I find Horatio sexy when hes mad, Maybe it's just me? :confused: :lol:

heres a freshly capped pic of him from Golden Parachute! :D *drool*

:devil:

Oh you are NOT alone sister! :lol: ;)

*squee* Shades in the mouth! Hottness alert! :lol:

I think it's funny when Horatio is so blunt....like in this one episode he was saying something and he was like "So why don't you Shut-up." It was funny lol. and another time someone asked him "Can I go now?" and he says "Hmm lets see how can I put this...NO." lol

iluv_ryan said:
I think it's funny when Horatio is so blunt....like in this one episode he was saying something and he was like "So why don't you Shut-up." It was funny lol. and another time someone asked him "Can I go now?" and he says "Hmm lets see how can I put this...NO." lol

Oh, I know. That's what I love about him. The fact that he's so forward and he doesn't hold anything back. Especially when it comes to suspects like you said. :lol:

It's lovely how blunt he is. :) I've always loved that about him, and also how much of a contrast there is between how he treats suspects and how he treats victims.

normal_807.jpg

(Courtesy of MiamiStyle screencaps)

A prime example would be 'Hurricane Anthony'. That entire episode was beautifully done, and it showed Horatio's true nature. From when he stayed with Marty while the poor guy was dying, until the very end where he was thanked by the woman whom he saved during the hurricane.

One of the most powerful scenes in that episode (I think) was when he was speaking with Burton near the end, to which Burton asks "Would you tell his wife I said I'm sorry" and Horatio responds with "What would you like me to tell his unborn child?" (Not sure if that's the quote exactly)

Such a difference in how he regards different types of people. What do y'all think? Or even about that particular episode in general as it did showcase much of Horatio.

When he was sitting with that guy Marty dying, I cried! It really showed what a kind, loving and caring person horatio is and it really made a huge impact. ^That scene as well with Burton; this is the guy H is and we lost him in s4. So glad they're sort of bringing that back this season. I miss it.
Thanks Geni! Very well put. I agree completely.

OMG Leela's posting in here! :eek:
No, I didn't get lost on my way to the Em thread... ;)
I found a pic which I hadn't seen before and I thought y'all might enjoy it. Hope this hasn't been posted yet:
dcmaddog.jpg

(It's a promo from 'Mad Dog And Glory')

If this is new to you too, I can post a link to the HQ as well... ;)

Angry Horatio is something I like,from far away..Not too close,is dangerous! :lol: ;)

I so need to watch some good films with him..Any siggestions?!

athens said:
Angry Horatio is something I like,from far away..Not too close,is dangerous! :lol: ;)

I so need to watch some good films with him..Any siggestions?!

Deadlocked Black Point Kissof Death Gold Coast are my faves :lol:

Thanks for the lovely pic, Leela. You shoud come by here more often.
As for films, I didn't really like the actual movies- I just liked him. He was in a lot of horror movies.
I prefered him in NYPD Blue and CSI: Miami, of course, is where he shines the most IMO. :D

He was in a lot of horror movies.
I wouldn't say a lot. ;) To my knowledge, he has only been in two 'horror' genre movies, Session 9 and Without Warning. DC has been in quite a few thrillers though. Some of his films are well worth seeing. My personal recommendations would be Proof Of Life, Kiss Of Death, Deadlocked, Session 9, Gold Coast and Mad Dog and Glory (great pic btw Leela). :)

Does anyone else think Horatio would make a great clown? (NOT KIDDING) He looks like one some times if you really pay attention...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back