Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone?

'Hurricane Anthony'. That entire episode was beautifully done
Geni, I meant to reply to your post earlier. I agree wholeheartedly. HA is one of my top 3 all time fave episodes. ;) There is indeed a really stark contrast between how H treats the suspects and victims. I love how direct and no-nonsense he can be. I do enjoy the utter contempt he holds for the bad guys (or gals). Then, in the next scene, if someone is worthy of his compassion, he will be so caring and gentle. HA really was a perfect showcase for this. :)

Thanks for the pic Leela! It's Davids early acting days, i wish i could watch all of his movies. :) And he's always a cop or something! In the ones i've heard about at least.

I know Lora, wouldn't it be interesting to see him in a comedy? I really couldn't picture it but I know my jaw would drop to China and I'd just be sitting there like "wha? He's smiling? He's laughing? What the hell?..."
But seriously, it would be cool to see a different side of him. From candid photos he looks laid-back enough, I mean he smiles and laughs and waves and jogs around- I've seen LA pics and NY pics and Miami pics.
It would be cool. :D

A comedy! That would be the coolest!

I know, casual pics of him are real nice! Like that one that was in a link on page 22 i think, with him i a room full of mirrors. :D That was sweet! I think he was drinking a brandy too. ;)

it would be cool to see a different side of him.
Have you seen him in Proof Of Life? His character, Dino, is really quirky and funny. You will be very surprised at how different a role this is for him. :)

theres a movie called... an officer and a gentle man.... DC is with richard gere in it... i think he was in his 20's in that one... anyways he ends up drowning... he looks so yong u wouldnt think it was him

Lucy said:
it would be cool to see a different side of him.
Have you seen him in Proof Of Life? His character, Dino, is really quirky and funny. You will be very surprised at how different a role this is for him. :)
*Raises hand* Dino has to be my favourite character played by DC other than H and John Kelly. I loved him in that role. So different and just so funny. I have to say, after a while, I didn't even notice Russell Crowe on screen. ;)

I only know of 2 horror films he's been in too. Some of the films have been quite violent thrillers, but no, as Luce said, they're not horror films.

If they're not horror films, what are they?

I want to see him in a comedy now. :lol:

Well, stupid me- I meant thrillers. I think most of his films (if not all) have been thrillers and yes, two (maybe 3) horrow films. Sorry for the confusion.
I haven't seen 'Proof of Life' so I guess I'll have to. He sounds great in it. And Russel Crowe? I like him too. :lol: Thanks, sorry for the mix-up. :D

Quite a big difference! ;) No worries re the confusion. :) It would be interesting to see him in a comedy, I agree. DC has such a great sense of humour, I'm sure he would pull it off very well.

lmao i dont see DC as a comedian but its quite a thought however lmao... that would be kool

hmm....I am gonna go see if I can find al of these movies, I love thrillers and horror movies :devil: soo....yeah... :p

wow you guys are quick posters....hehe....I'll be getting more piccies of him for you all as soon as pobbible.... (that pic I posted before resemlbes me, only I dont have SOJ's I have Aviators :p)

Still no CSI:MIAMI in Australia........ is "Rio" the first Epi of S5? :lol: and if so, is there much H? :p I guess there is, but I'm just curious :)

H and Delko are the focus, so I'd say there's a lot of H, yeah. It is the first ep of s5, and I liked it Ok (scenery was great). Enjoy the ep when it comes on...I don't think I could stand not being to see eps until after everyone else has begun talking about them and raving!
Sorry. :D

I wouldn't mind holidaying there sometime, but I rather Miami :devil:

Dont be sorry, I read spoilers anyway, download "Legal" clips and stuff...... so I pretty much know whats gonna happen :lol: that might be why I fell alseep during last nights S7 premiere of LV? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back