Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

The mere mention of honey in this thread makes me think of 'Cross Jurisdictions' when H and Catherine go to that club. These screencaps are a bit dark and not that clear, but I think you'll get the idea!

CSI_222_27.jpg

CSI_222_28.jpg

I loved that scene! Both their expressions in the first pic are wonderful! :D

Btw, I think we'll keep both HC/DC threads open for now. There are some great pics in this thread, and although we could post a link to it in the appreciation thread, it's not quite the same. Also, the poll worked out fairly evenly. :)

that episode was so funny. when horatio said coming dear, that was genius...whoever makes his lines should get an award!

Great pics Lucy that was a great scene, especially the quote. :lol:

I love Cath's...or Marg's look when she says "Ready, honey?" :lol:
Just so wonderful scene.

^^^^ I also loved them together, I loved the scene when they said good bye, im also praying for another crossover. :lol:

I find Horatio Caine VERY VERY HOT.I think it is the way he has his hands on hips,and that look he gives.20 out of 10 i think.

Welcome to Saint H's and the Holy Asskickingness thread[in other words!] belinda! You'll fit in snugly here!
Anyway..I didn't get to watch that eppy*sobs* and I hope there'll be an encore here! But from the way you people are describing the eppy makes me restless!

Ahhh...and like the Mac and Stella ship says:
"Bring along a tie and olive oil and have the kitchen table cleared"
Get my drift?..lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back