Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

I prefer this one, which I had as avatar last spring.

UTI.jpg

I miss this thread! I miss all of you! And I'll keep missing till I login again in some days time! It's not fair but exams are important! Oh! I wanna cry!
*sits in a corner*
Anyways! I love those pictures!Omg!Omg! I'm gonna really miss this thread especially!
I love you David/Horatio!!

By the way, before I leave[..this beloved thread o' mine!]
I'd like to add that I've read the article at CSI Files about David being quite uncomfortable about being labelled a "sex symbol". I was struck with realization that he doesn't really like that title despite being quite taken by speculation. He's humble too. I feel kindda....quilty. I hope we're not making him uncomfortable[though he IS good-looking].

I also read that CSIsMANIC here the part I like form the interview:

When asked what he thought of his 'eye candy' status, Caruso replied with a good-natured, "I’m a 49-year-old with red hair, think about it!"

Awwww his so sweet *swoons* :lol:

I'm sure he's very flattered! He's always come across as being very unassuming about his good looks - he really doesn't seem to think he is good looking. That makes him even more attractive in my opinion. Men who know they are handsome and love themselves do nothing for me! ;)

I'm sure he's very flattered! He's always come across as being very unassuming about his good looks - he really doesn't seem to think he is good looking. That makes him even more attractive in my opinion. Men who know they are handsome and love themselves do nothing for me! ;)

Very well put.;) I think he has learned a lot since his leaving NYPD blue. Can't say that about alot of others.

Like Horatio AKA David in CSI like him when he was on NYPD. Was sad when he left the show and glad to see him back on TV every Monday nights. :)

There`s nothing worse that someone who is attractive and knows there attractive! :lol: It does indeed make D/C more attractive - what would also make him more attractive would be a CSI Miami shower scene. :lol:

We can but dream. :D *sighs*

mmm i agree, or maybe if he had to process a scene in the pouring rain.... :D that'll do - then he and colin firth and run around in wet shirts :D :D

So, we're back to the shower scene again..... Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it, but let's face it, it's probably not going to happen. Well not in my lifetime anyway!!

Not in CSI:M, that's for sure. If you get a chance though, 'NYPD Blue' Season 1, episodes 4 and 6 are well worth viewing! :D :devil:

In the meantime, here's one of my favourite pictures of DC:

tn_galleries1.jpg

(taken from the David Caruso Galleries Website)

Wow! That is such a lovely pic. One of the nicest I've seen of him. Thanks Lucy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back