Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about showers and such reminded me of a little artwork I did some time back. It's from either ep 4 or 6 of NYPD:Blue, but shouldn't break the PG-13ometer...
Simply Red

you mean steriod joe? cause one of the police officers were discharged cause he was taking steriods and ummm...he walked out of the shower and you got a...ummm...full moon shot of the guys reer end. :lol:

It certainly is a very nice pic! Episode 4 I think. Just after the famous/infamous shower scene. ;)

I'll raise my hand shly and admit, that Horatio/David is a very good looking guy. There's just something about him *grins*. I hope that they do another crossover, this time with Grissom and Nick going down or maybe all of them going down!

Oh my! I've been missing a thread about the hotness that is Horatio Caine/David Caruso! I must get back here to visit more often!

I really am starting to wonder if H sleeps in that suit.

Carol
Ltkper

Yes Carol, you've been missing a lot ;) All the hotness of Saint H and The Holy Sunglasses.

And we'd be happy to see you here more often :D

Lol. How about a 3-way cross over. All CSI LV, Miami and NY meeting and solving crimes! Unfortunately though I doubt that Horatio will get to be the boss. I want him to be boss of everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back