Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hey sigh worthy :D thats what I call the pisc on my site :D thats because I think nearly every pick of Horatio or David is sigh worthy - or dibble worthy, or faint worthy :D

coolcat, thanks for posting that picture! If I ever recover from looking at it ;) , I'm going to see what I can do with it for an avatar or something.

Definitely faint-worthy!

I've just noticed that it's your birthday lizzbet! So, Happy Birthday! Have a good one. :D

Gah*jaw-drops*. What hot pictures you've people posted! They're all drool-worthy, faint-worthy and sigh-worthy. But they're definitely jaw-dropping worthy!!
Hey, you people still remember the time when I keep imagining Horatio in leather jacket, jeans and white t-shirt holding his sunnies? There's a picture of that and it looks something like the colored version posted by lizzbet. He's soooo hot..*sighs*

Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

hmmm... H useto freak me out... but he grows on you... NO-ONE else i know thinks he's hot. they think im wierd. but... he's oddly attractive... but 'The Pose' still annoys me. *grabs horatios glasses and snaps them* :eek:

Acctually no, I take it back. I like the pose to. AAGGHH!!! thats how much he confuses and intrigues me. *drools EVER so slightly* plus, im 13yo... and Horatio is what, 45?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back