Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

Oh my, all those pics.
Breathe, I have to breathe :D :D
*swoon*

Horatio is the cutest, those baby bluse of his make me smile every time and he is just so hot on top of it all!

come on somebody out there has got to completely adore his beautiful baby blues that are wonderful to look at.

yeah.. yeah.. but not ONLY his eyes...

is it weird that i watch csi and csi:maiami, do others just like one or the other? or do others watch both too?

i watch em both, but humm.. i cant say that i dont like CSI, but i definitely LOVE CSI:miami!!!

The guy would look good in a paper bag. Ooh the image...
Maybe minus the paper bag! *blushes & runs out of the thread* :eek: :lol:

:D i prefer to see him without it.. but if its necessary, lol, that'll do!! no probs! all versions of him are more than welcome!!! :D

same here, I like Him in suits, shorts, sunnies and of course...... nothing at all ;)

Would love to see H laying around on the beach with his flip flops, sunscreen on his nose, and a margarita in his hand...preferably with Yelina--or me ;)

the guy wouldnt be able to sit still long enough, and he be oh so flabbergasted on wot to say, other than to do with work or family issues, such as ray jr...he just loves her so much, it is so sweet, he is such a sweetheart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back