Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

A new page! Woohoo!*cheers!*
So for a start, lemme highlight the fact that HC looks great in green despite the stark contrast to his red hair. Well, certain type of green anyways.
His far away look.. takes my breath away!
And yeah..i love them sunnies

oooooh check out those blue eyes :D

oh ueah.. very nice.. and here are some more of the gorgeous eyes

wow thanks for the pics, they are great :D He should get a licence to expose those eyes :D

Ohh thanks for posting the pic ImissSpeed :D Lucy had a avvy just like that pic!

It`s such a great one, it`s the blue eyes that make me go weak at the knees. :lol:

same here... :D

H brings comfort to me.. everytime I wath lost son I think of him (and sometimes dream) and I wake up feeling comforted.. if you know what I mean...

I can see what you mean, at the end of some ep`s im nearly close to tears whenever his being so caring & sweet to a victim and just being H. :D

yepp. H is tha caring man.. and not to mention (like you said) sweet

H is the dream boss, and guy. He cares about everyone and will move hell and high water to make it all better and to give all the support he can. I do wish though he wouldnt be so calm and polite with the bad guys though..Lets see alot more losing it with the bad guys than he does...it be just so darn hot.

if he lost his temper with the bad guys.. omg.. don' go there I already showerd today...

:lol: I like it when he gets angry, like when he lifted that guy up in the episode when we found out about susie first

yeah... I love it.. and in the eppy after the fall when the guy on the roof resisted arrest... *bad idea buddy* though I'm not complaining :D

Ohh thanks for posting the pic ImissSpeed :D Lucy had a avvy just like that pic!

It`s such a great one, it`s the blue eyes that make me go weak at the knees. :lol:
I love that picture of him. I'm very fond of that avvy! :D

He cares about everyone and will move hell and high water to make it all better and to give all the support he can.

He is definately the dream person, but I'd still like to see him get quality R&R (rest and recuperation). He never has a day off and NEVER goes home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back