Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

ImissSpeed I nearly feel of my chair! you should have a health warning on those pictures :D

i find it hard to make wallpapers of Horatio, all the pics all great so I spend ages trying to decide which ones are the best.... so i end up just haveing one big'o collage :D

wot is it about a man and a gun, that gets a girl hyperventalating well this one anyway..you just made my day with that pic imissspeed :devil:

:lol:! Nasty GoodLittleWench! You can do whatever you wish with the HC man..just return him once you're done. :lol:!
*stares at ImS's second pic of DC*.........*speechless*...
*start to breath again..*
I almost fainted after stopping to breath for a full 10minutes. :lol:! Don't forget a warning sign next time ImS!!
Ohoho..Warning!! I wanna just run him to the ground like I do in rugby!
And our DC a little younger..Hehe!

aww. kisss of death.. I wanna se that move.. only seen the end of it.. and that warning pic.. omg.. :D

...and DaWacko (Ducky) too, but she's away for a couple of days. So that's why things are a little quiet today... ;)

Tink, there's a special place reserved in the queue for you too! :D And anyone else for that matter who appreciates just how very yummy HC/DC is!
OMG :eek: I totally forgot about Ducky *holds head in shame*.

Thanks for bumping me up a few spaces Lucy ;)

You're welcome! ;)

I'm sure it won't be too long before we are blessed with the return of Ducky! :D

Thanks for putting a warning lable on that pic Luce! Still hard to breath even with it on there :eek: but I can't be suffocated by his good-looks now :lol: ...Got a new eppy tonight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back