Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

Yeah, I've always seen him just smoking cigars. In a lot of publicity pics and candids.

I don't mind if Horatio smokes, it doesn't turn me off him either. He's gorgous.

Lol! Yeah and how he starts to wheez a little when he breathes. Oops. A little too much of a David-aholic. And that probably explains all the creases and lines on his face cos smokers general look alot older than they actually are. Hmm..bummer isn't it. But he's hot nonetheless!

OK. I'm a smoker, so I feel obliged to defend myself and others like me. But, now I've said that, I can't think of anything to say. Oh bugger!

But you're right about the wheezing, the breathlessness and the premature ageing. So, now that I'm feeling really good about myself, let's talk about something else!!

Allow me to change the subject off of smoking...

What is the one main trait that makes you like H/DC?

It's very hard to narrow it down to one thing, but I would say his intensity. For me, that makes him very attractive!

From a physical point of view, the list is endless, but again, if I have to choose one thing, I would say his eyes. They are beautifully expressive. :)

Hmm..well, I gotta admit too Lucy that the list appears to be endless. Lemme see, I admire his good nature with children. He's super soft around em and it's quite a rare sight to see him all mushy sometimes. About his looks, well, gotta say his SmiLe. Very hard to get but once he expresses it, then it's priceless.

I love his smile but it's very rare you ever see it. I like the ep in season 3 where Horatio says to the lawyer something like "are you going to repeat everything I say?" and the lawyer goes "yes" and Horatio shows a rare smile and goes "excellent!"

The rarely seen smile has done it for me too. It's so sweet and rare that whenever Horatio smiles on the show I've got to smile along.
However, I do love that raw intensity that he puts up on the screen. Not many actors/actresses can be so intense and quiet at the same time.
I believe Dean Winters (Raymond) described him as," Intense and quiet."

I love his smile but it's very rare you ever see it. I like the ep in season 3 where Horatio says to the lawyer something like "are you going to repeat everything I say?" and the lawyer goes "yes" and Horatio shows a rare smile and goes "excellent!"

Isn't that season 1 episode Wet Foot/Dry Foot?
Scene is great tho :D

I believe so Ducky.
And the scene was definately one not soon to be forgotten by us that love H's smile!

I just love "Crime Wave" where he smiles too and laughs :D

*goes awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*

Isn't that season 1 episode Wet Foot/Dry Foot?
Scene is great tho :D

[/QUOTE]

I think you're right. I've been watching my season 1 DVD and season 3 on the telly, got me confused! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back