Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

By the time he was in NYPD Blue, I also thought he was looking absolutely gorgeous. I'd seen him earlier in a few films, and at the time, he didn't really do anything for me. How wrong was I?!

Absolutely gorgeous is a very apt description! :D

tn_fromhare15.jpg

Hmm, when Davy was in NYPD Blue I was *counts on fingers* seven or eight, so the first time I saw him, I think, was on Miami. My first thought was: 'He looks familiar.'

Okay, everyone. What was your first thought when you first saw Davy?

When Blue started.... I saw it accidentally once and said "whhooa... what's his name?"

Hmm, when Davy was in NYPD Blue I was *counts on fingers* seven or eight, so the first time I saw him, I think, was on Miami. My first thought was: 'He looks familiar.'
Now I feel old! ;)

Oh yeaahhh, count me in ladies (or lads for that matter :D )!! Initially when i first saw him in MIami, i thought.... whooahhh, this guy is wayyy tooooo dramatic. I mean yeah Griss was the Bug Man, and the Mac was the ex-marine-hands-down kinda guy and then there's H. But then slowly i started seeing him as this wonderful guy with this immaticulate and perrrffeecctt gentlemanly manners ( u know, the kind that u know ur mom will love when u bring him back home!! )and BAMMM!! I'm hooked!! :D.

As u can see, he's not just an ordinary guy....he's my knight is shining 'hummer' LOL :lol: :D :devil:

Oh yeaahhh, count me in ladies (or lads for that matter :D )!! Initially when i first saw him in MIami, i thought.... whooahhh, this guy is wayyy tooooo dramatic. I mean yeah Griss was the Bug Man, and the Mac was the ex-marine-hands-down kinda guy and then there's H. But then slowly i started seeing him as this wonderful guy with this immaticulate and perrrffeecctt gentlemanly manners ( u know, the kind that u know ur mom will love when u bring him back home!! )and BAMMM!! I'm hooked!! :D.

As u can see, he's not just an ordinary guy....he's my knight is shining 'hummer' LOL :lol: :D :devil:
Lol! Knight in shining 'hummer'! I gotta agree whole-heartedly with ya! He's got the whole gallant thing going on and it is oh-so eye-candy.

Love the banner noreane! He's just so yummy! :D

Do you know which episode it's taken from?

Now I feel old! ;)

Ah, but Lucy I'm just really young. :lol: :lol:

You'll get to Leanne. Until then let me give you a little nice tidbit about it:
Davy has a yankee accent!

....and John Kelly at least gets a bit of romance in his life, unlike poor Horatio (Rebecca doesn't count ;)).

That Yankee accent is so cute and his character is very likeable. :)

GO H!! *waves Horatio flag*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back