Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

I do love that raw intensity that he puts up on the screen. Not many actors/actresses can be so intense and quiet at the same time.
I believe Dean Winters (Raymond) described him as," Intense and quiet."

[/QUOTE]
I no what you mean, name another actor or actress who has the same screen presense as David Caruso because I can't. If I've had a bad day I can just put CSI miami on and seeing H smile makes me feel all better again. :)

Love the Horatio laughing pic Sherry. :D

AngieCSI is there something wrong with your 'quoting'? You have to make sure you just have the forward slash / in front of the last 'quote' and not the first.

There was a TV show on in the UK last week about TV cops. I've never seen NYPD Blue (I'm too young, I think I was about 6 when David was in it) but it was the penultimate cop show that they had on and when David came on the screen my mum (who is a big H-man fan) squealed 'Horatio!' and I think I nearly died of heat exhaustion! Man he was yummy in that show! And I was watching an episode of season 3 Miami the other day where Ray Jnr gets into trouble and when H appeared out of nowhere leaning on that car I almost fainted! How can he look so hot just by standing there in a plain old suit?!?

I love the way he just 'appears' out of nowhere too. He has such great screen presence and there's a certian air of mystery about him!

From 'Hell Night'. :cool:

CSIM_306_034.jpg

AngieCSI is there something wrong with your 'quoting'? You have to make sure you just have the forward slash / in front of the last 'quote' and not the first.
When I first joined this board, it too me ages to work out how to quote! When quoting, I found that this helped:

When you click on the 'Quote' Code, this appears:
(quote)(/quote).

You need to place the quote after the first end bracket like this:
(quote) place quote in here! (/quote)

NB: I can't use the proper [] type brackets in this example, because what I'm typing then turns into a quote!

You have to use the mouse to place the cursor after the first (quote) part. Most of the time, I just copy and paste the extract of text I'm quoting. Hope that helps AngieCSI. Just ask away if you need help. :)

I love the way he just 'appears' out of nowhere too. He has such great screen presence and there's a certian air of mystery about him!

I hate that sneaking behind people! If I was Yelina, I'd have shot him already a few times... it's creepy :lol:

NB: I can't use the proper [] type brackets in this example, because what I'm typing then turns into a quote!

You can always hit a space there somewhere, then it doesn't work as normal code ;)

Hehe - thanks Ducky. I didn't think of that! :)

No problemos :D
I'm always sticking my nose everywhere :p

ooo...oo...have to tell! I'm on the good side with WF list :D Have now counted every screentime I've done,now just some little details have to be checked :D

I agree that Horatio does seem to appear out of thin air. A trait that is creepy sometimes, but at others it is alluring.

thanks for your help on the quoting Lucy, never used it before.

Love the Horatio laughing pic Sherry

You're very welcome, Angie. Wow, that was the first time someone has called me by my real name on the boards (aside from PM)!

From 'Hell Night'. :cool:

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/LtCaineFan/CSIM_306_034.jpg[/image]

Whao, are you trying to kill me?!? *drools and nearly faints over pic* :devil: Thank you for posting that! My friends keep saying that I do that whole vanishing and re-appearing thing, one of them told me off for doing it today! I just think I walk very fast! :D

You're very welcome. We have plenty of cushions/pillows in this thread to soften your fall. They are a Miami Forum Health and Safety requirement! :devil:

From 'Forced Entry'
CSIM_114_A_04.jpg

So swoonworthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back