Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

yay i was watching Steroid Roy (eppy of NYPD Blue) It's my fav eppy :lol: i love it when David boxes the guy right in the face :lol:

I just saw that episode about a week ago!! I was thinking,' I cannot imagine Horatio doing that, he'd just get real close to him a whisper.'

Love the banner noreane! He's just so yummy! :D

Do you know which episode it's taken from?

Thanks a bunch Lucy. And that scene was from Episode 2 - The Best Defense . I think that's the case where the man was shot by his own lawyer.

*sigh* he does look yummy, doesn't he? *faints* :D :devil:

isn't that yelina he's leaning and talking to?

yup, yelina alright. But man, just gimme one of those 'looks' and i'll just melt like a quart of chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream left in the middle of the hot miami heat!!!

Man, he looks absolutely scrumptious!! :lol: :devil:

Thanks for confirming the episode noreane. :)

*makes note to watch 'The Best Defense' again very soon* :D

You're definitely most welcome, sweetie :D

What are shipper mates for,eh ? ;)

Now here is an image we could all get use to :) Davy with an award! I've seen a lot of other pics with him having a cigar in his mouth/pocket I wonder if he really smokes. :confused:

Davy with Golden Globe

He does seem to like his cigars! I get the impression he is an occasional cigar smoker (not cigarettes), but I stand to be corrected on that one.

Ohkay..after finding out that Carmine at NY actually smokes, now I have to find out that Horatio smokes too!? Ugh..why do they all always smoke. Why can't they enjoy collecting butterflies or catching spiders instead of that horrid habit! It doesn't turn me off one bit when it comes to being a fan though. I'm as loyal as a dog here! Including the drooling part.hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back