Holiday Card Swap!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by lookaboomerang, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Nim

Nim Pathologist

I have not idea what a TA is, but CONGRATS!!! :D

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Woo hoo! Congrats! That's awesome! :D

Nim - A TA is a "teacher's assistant." Now our beloved lookaboomerang is officially in charge of shaping the young minds of our future. They may not learn to read or write, but they will know Carmine is hot. :lol:

3. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Thanks! :)
    Oh that's the most important thing to learn :lol:

4. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

i bought some cuuuuuuute cards to send to everybody.. expensive lookin ;) hehe i work for ASDA/wal-mart so we got some great stuff :lol:

lookaboomerang.. cant wait to recieve this address PM.. :D

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Awww congrats lookaboomerang :D! What exactly are you teaching?

Yay I can finally buy real Christmas cards. I got my very first credit card in the mail so I can now splurge a little. Watch out :devil:.

6. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:lol: Exactly! That is the way that it ought to be. :lol: Our future is now in the hands of our beloved lookaboomerang! Congrats, Look! :D

BTW: Jorja , a new credit card? :lol: Beware of the evils of those very bad things. I am still learning my lesson on credit cards.

7. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ To second Thumpy - jorja, beware of credit cards. They are the devil. Do not use your shiny new one to buy Christmas cards. It'll be all down hill from there. Buy whatever you can pay for cash for. Take it from a girl who had to get a freakin' law degree to pay off the ill effects of working retail during college. :lol:

8. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

CONGRATS lookaboomerang :)

9. rdbakker

rdbakker Civilian

Neat idea

10. glam_chic86

:lol: I never carry cash around. All my money is in my debit card & mastercard.

No worries though. I only plan to buy a purse from the Gwen Stefani l.a.m.b line. *whistles innocently*

11. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Congrats on the job lookaboomerang !! I just got another job too, and I hopefully will be getting a scholarship to a new college for next year ::crosses fingers:: only the next few months will tell... ::does a happy dance:: I'm dreading what will happen if I loose the Scholarship though... eek! ::sigh:: student loans... yuck!

I got a hold of some good Christmas Cards, hopefully everyone will enjoy them, everyones getting pretty much the same type.. so, yeah, besides, I have like NO TIME (and when I say 'no time' I mean, like I get 3 hours of sleep if I'm lucky every night, which, I wouldnt mind if Eddie was the reason I wasnt getting sleep ::evil grin:: but, of course not - two jobs, getting ready for recruiters, finals... stupid school and having to grow up)

I'm so excited for this, what a FANTASTIC idea... :)

12. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Right, Jorja :rolleyes: Been there, done that. ;)

But I will say that since I have a huge problem with buying purses myself, that is a great thing to purchase! :lol:

13. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Congrats, lookaboomerang! I second what MrsG said: The kids will know Carmine is hot. Hey, maybe when you get a class, you can email him and ask him to drop by and talk to the kids! Good PR on his end. ;)

14. glam_chic86

Purses, shoes, dresses & jackets are my weaknesses. Shoes are the worst because there are tons of different colours, styles & varities out there. I LOVE flats & boots. *sighs*

Now, I wonder if they sell cards with the men of CSI on them :devil:.

15. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Lol, I can relate to this. My creative writing professor is a huge fan of CSI:NY and one time in class, during her discussion of character development, she used Danny Messer as one of the examples. Lol...