Holiday Card Swap!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by lookaboomerang, Nov 27, 2006.

1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Where do you live that there's 10 feet of snow? I live in Calgary and the -30 celcius is killing us all. Thank you for that lookaboomerang, I love the idea and I love that you have to give up your own address before getting anyone elses. Can't wait! I need to by stamps...

2. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

lookaboomerang did you get my PM with my address? Just wanted to check, my internet has been a litte fussy lately.

3. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

^^Yes, I got your address yesterday, I think. I just looked at my sheet and it's there. :)

4. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

CSI_in training, I live up north in the States. In the great state of Nebraska. It is the 'good life' :lol: I guess I can't complain to you about the weather, it is about 9 degrees Celsius right now. The wind chill is about -7 or -9. So, actually, compared to where you are, warm. :D No snow-yet but it will blizzard in March I guarantee. So, I was being a bit sarcastic about the snow right now, but we do get dumped on quite a bit in the winter.

5. CSI_in_training

Yes, Winter in Calgary... gotta love it. Its getting warmer but your march snow dump, we always get one of those.
    Oh! I got stamps so I can send stuff now...I may need more though...how many people are involved now?

6. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Hee. I bought the awesomest cards today at Target. If any one else bought them and steals my thunder, I'm gonna be pissed. :lol:

Tomorrow's the last day, kiddies. After I get home from work tomorrow, I'll be sending out lists.

7. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ Thanks so much for coordinating this for us, lookaboomerang. :D

Wish I had time to craft some sort of pop-up Danny card to make all your holiday wishes come true, but sadly, you'll all be getting whatever strikes my fancy at the store.

8. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

I will be getting my cards this weekend when I buy my Iraqi school supplies :D and they will be cool and all, (well because I picked them out :p, kidding)

I have a few stamps that I purchased, and the post office will love me with my overseas cards :lol:

and yes, thanks again, Lookaboomerang for doing this. I am excited to start mailing cards!

9. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

On a side note... that's my favorite line in whole wide world. My best friend tells me that all the time and it makes me laugh. Reading that made my day! :D :lol:

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Now that would be a card nobody would forget. :lol: **imagines opening card and getting popped in the nose by a certain Danny pop-up** :p

I'll be getting my cards this weekend too. Great idea lookaboomerang!

11. brendanakai

brendanakai Victim

Hi lookaboomerang, I read your above post & sorry just want to ask. Since I am new in this forum (actually this is my first post), so all of you won't be recognised my screenname, however, I really want to join this card swap project. Can I join? Actually I have already PM you my name & address a day ago, should I send you again with my screenname on? brendanakai

12. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Yep, that's exactly what would be popping up in those cards. :devil:

Welcome to the board, Brendanakai. :D

13. joy7

joy7 Dead on Arrival

I seem to always be a little late, but I did PM you with my address, hope it is in time.

14. CSI_in_training

I've got to get some cards still, I have a few around the house, but I think I'll hit Wal-Mart after school. Thinking of sending ThumpyG a picture of a calgary winter so we can compare. We've got at least a foot of snow. :D

15. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Ok, I have one more address to add to the list, but that's going to have to wait till tomorrow because I'm getting drug out to some Creative Memories thing. :lol: I PROMISE, lists tomorrow. :D

In other news, be happy for me guys! I got a job today! I've been a substitute TA for 2.5 years and they finally hired me on full time this morning!