Holiday Card Swap!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by lookaboomerang, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Haha, indeed! I might be interested in being the whip-cracker this year -- even though the holiday season is 10 good months away ;). I'll even do spreadsheets and everything, 'cause I'm a dork like that. Mail merges make my pants tingle. :lol:

2. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

:lol: Now let's not get too crazy girls. I'll gladly organize it next year also, but I think we'll start a bit earlier!

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

good idea. I can't wait. This really made my christmas! Thank you so much everyone, you really brightened every day for me, coming home from long rehearsals to find cards full of good tidings and even some beautiful pictures. I owe Brenda an email, and Thumpy a few pictures of a the Christmas snow fall, but with 19 cards currently taking up residence on my dresser, I am so glad that I was able to do this. Thank you all!

4. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

My sister! Between you and MrsG, now I have two of you. :lol: I love mail merges and spreadsheets. Excel is my best friend. Just kidding. I really do love Office though. I'm dying right now, because there's no Office on my comp. :mad: Long story. :rolleyes:

Anyways, that was OT. I can't wait to do this again. I'm all excited to go out and buy new cards this year. :D