Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back! *does face plant* God it's been forever and I've missed you guys to pieces... hopefully I'll be able to hang around a little longer! Anyways, where was I...?

wedges9.png
*whistles* Great picture... and I love how she's holding onto his arm. Why was it deleted? It'd have made a good little addition to all the Wedges we were getting and it's subtle enough not to be overkill.

'little geeky romance'
Probably why I like 'em so much... I have a thing for geek love. Besides, the bantering is really funny, though I would like to see them debate more often. It'd be interesting to see who would win this time around...

*sneaks back into thread*

Ya'll saw the newer promo, right? If my eyes don't deceive me, Hodges pulls Wendy out of the way of the gunfire.

*ahem*

Squee.

That is all.

:lol:... Tciddaisc, you kinda took the words out of my mouth... I was absolutely delighted.

As soon as I saw it, I knew it had to be Hodges pulling her back and no one else. Then when I watched a second time, it was indeed confirmed. He has to do at least something to get back in Wendy's good books. Not like he's not in them already, but it's still questionable...lol! What a way to start off the new season too. Seeing us some Wedges. I just hope neither one of them gets hit by a stray bullet flying through the air. It seems pretty chaotic.

Just a week and a day...or less then that by now.

*reads spoilers, jaw drops* Seriously?! I gotta check that out... no doubt that it's a hell of a way to start the season. If that's the direction TPTB are taking Wedges, then I'm all for it, snarky banter and all. I can't wait!

Yeah, karu, it's pretty awesome. What's funny is that I wasn't going to watch it and then I scrolled down and somebody said "oh, look, Hodges pulled Wendy out of the way" and I immediately went "SAY WHAT NOW?" and scrolled back up frantically looking for the link. :lol:

We get Wedges in the promo for the first episode. Good sign, Y/N? Cuz I say Y. *grins*

Leave it to a promo to get me to come back to this board, huh? *laughs*

OT: Our board just got dissed by Kanye! XD

*sneaks back into thread*

Ya'll saw the newer promo, right? If my eyes don't deceive me, Hodges pulls Wendy out of the way of the gunfire.

*ahem*

Squee.

That is all.

It is just in AmricanLand or could we see it in Tubeland too? I have surfe all promos but could see any H/W

Last edited:
Over on the spoiler thread there is actually two different links to the promo. One is the CBS/youtube one, the other is to another site. I'm in Canada so I couldn't see the CBS/youtube clip....but the link to the other site...no prob.

here you go. It all happens quickly after the slow-mo and H/W's little scene is quick, but it's well worth it. At least we know we get a scene or two between the pair in the premiere.

Over on the spoiler thread there is actually two different links to the promo. One is the CBS/youtube one, the other is to another site. I'm in Canada so I couldn't see the CBS/youtube clip....but the link to the other site...no prob.

here you go. It all happens quickly after the slow-mo and H/W's little scene is quick, but it's well worth it. At least we know we get a scene or two between the pair in the premiere.

Thank you very much.....I don´t go to spoilertread as to LV so I didn´t "see" the links. Very nice and Las Vegasy style promo.....Impressive.:thumbsup:. It was truely a short glimpse. I could really tell if is was Hodges saving W, but I trust you my fellow labrats.

Thanks for the link DJ!

I keep watching the W/H moment and I still have doubts on the dynamic...I'm not fully sure of what she's doing...

Anyway the whole promo has left me a bit buffled especially "Neo once more in action " -or was it Chuck Norris?...But I love Doc Robbins, that man has the guts!

Last edited:
I keep watching the W/H moment and I still have doubts on the dynamic...I'm not fully sure of what she's doing...

I think Wendy and Hodges come out of one of the rooms because they can hear the chaos. The only problem is that that hallway happens to be the center of a gunfight, which isn't exactly safe. That's my take on it, anyway.

I think Wendy and Hodges come out of one of the rooms because they can hear the chaos. The only problem is that that hallway happens to be the center of a gunfight, which isn't exactly safe. That's my take on it, anyway.

I agree...it's the curiosity I think more then anything else. It seems to be a characteristic for both characters. But then, if something was going on around you, wouldn't you do the same?? I would. It's human nature.

The first quicky scene, I could understand. Like I just wrote above, it's the curiosity factor, I think, more then anything else. That or they were ordered to evacuate...etc. What I'm more curious about is the whole "hitting the floor" bit in the second quicky scene. Was it indeed because of the gun fire, something else going on behind them that forced them to take cover...what? I mean, if Hodges pulled her back from the line of fire in the first scene, why would they hit the floor, in the middle of it all, in the second?

Hm... that's a good point. In the diving-to-the-floor shot, you can see the men in suits shooting in their general direction, so that makes sense. Unless they came into the hallway because someone was shooting up their labs, but they didn't seem in much of a hurry when they were walking out. Unless I missed something.

Are we certain that both shots are Wendy and Hodges?

Hm... that's a good point. In the diving-to-the-floor shot, you can see the men in suits shooting in their general direction, so that makes sense. Unless they came into the hallway because someone was shooting up their labs, but they didn't seem in much of a hurry when they were walking out. Unless I missed something.

Are we certain that both shots are Wendy and Hodges?

lol...did the whole start, pause, stop and it is the two of them in the second sequence....unless my eyes and brain are trying to trick me at the same time. I mean, same area of the lab, blue lab coats, around about the same time, two people that look like them... Boy I can't wait to see this.

Aww..Hodges a potential hero in protecting Wendy? If that is the case, how will she ever repay him? hmm...

Yeah, I was pretty sure both shots were them. But I've only seen the promo three times normal-speed, so I'm in no way an expert. :lol:

I can't wait to see the premiere now. I mentioned this in the spoiler thread, but I was just watching the premiere on loyalty before this promo. The freeze-frame might be corny, but the promo has gotten me really psyched for this episode. :)

Wendy will respect him. Until he screws up again. That's kind of their shtick. :lol:

ETA: Crazy thought- what if the reason Hodges originally goes backwards is because his immediate response is self-preservation, but he then realizes that Wendy is still in the line of fire and then knocks her out of the way? Because that would explain both movements...

Last edited:
ETA: Crazy thought- what if the reason Hodges originally goes backwards is because his immediate response is self-preservation, but he then realizes that Wendy is still in the line of fire and then knocks her out of the way? Because that would explain both movements...

Well anything is possible when it comes to Hodges and his demeanor seems that he'd think about himself first, everyone else second! But you can clearly see him reaching out to grab and pull her back in the first take. That is unless he didn't get a hold of her in time resulting in the second scene...floor diving to get her out of harms way. If he truly cared about her, he'd try and protect her (remember, he tried in 'Hog Heaven'). After all, as we've all said, Wendy brings out another side to Hodges. I can't see him really being that selfish..not at this stage of the game anyway. Perhaps in the earlier seasons, when he was more of a pompous ass, thinking only of himself, but not now.

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back