Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brassy, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

hmmm.....I only got up to season 3....and season 3 is when Hodges first appeared.....I know he wasn't in all those eppys in that season, but I will pay closer attention to it now. Not that I didn't before, yay HODGES, but for the interaction...if any...Although I don't know if Wendy was there since the beginning, or if she was the one that took over for Greg.....hmm

I have to laugh, he was all, like himself around the others, but when it came to Wendy, he was acting a little more shy, like a little boy with a crush! Cute..lol! She said she was the only one of the TECHs that would stand up to him, yet he didn't mind her saying that to him...Was he actually letting her have the last word???? (not like him)

2. Sab

Sab Witness

I looked up Liz Massey's (Is that right?) profile on IMDB and it says she started in 2005 with Secrets and Flies. Oh and when I went looking around for Wendy info I found this:
    http://csiwiki.cbs.com/page/Hodges+and+Wendy

3. DJRideout

I am not a huge fan of that site....because it continues to have inconsitancies...and seems to be over-runned by the users posting wherever, whenever...my page back with it first started out, fell victim to this!!

2005, seems about the same time Greg became a regular...not 100% sure though!

4. loki

loki Lab Technician

I just watched the eppy again (yes, AGAIN, lol) and I have to say this caught my eye a little more this time. He was acting real, high school-ish, lol, like the "you think you're too cool" comment and all the little glances and acting so bashful... it was just so OBVIOUS that he has a thing for her, almost like a slap in the face, but she seemed to be the only one not getting it.

5. DJRideout

You crack me up loki....but we're right....that's the way they were acting.....he was for sure....lol! **wonders how many hours loki has in her little world to do all she does in the run of a day**

Seeing they work across the hall from each other, I wonder how many glances they've made toward the other.... :p

6. loki

loki Lab Technician

ooOOoo, thats something to think about.
    I can see it now... Hodges sitting, watching Wendy work... she glances back at him... he looks away quickly, trying to hide a smile (can't let his true feelings show, now, :lol:)

7. DJRideout

LOL...for sure...seening he TRIES to put up that macho, cocky image...I know I'd try to steal a peak or two of him if it were me....lol

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hey everyone!! just coming to drop in and tell you i'm now a shipper of.. what do are we calling it? Wedges??

they are so cute! never really saw them together before, but after Lab Rats... LOTS of chemistry! aaadorble!

9. loki

loki Lab Technician

Welcome csiemily!
    this show was full of chemistry for sure! lol.

10. DJRideout

lol...welcome to the growing new ship....WEDGES!!! I really can't recall a whole lot of interaction between the two, but thats NOT to say there hasn't been.....I hope we see a heck of a lot more of them now after LABRATS.....

11. Sab

Sab Witness

Is someone volunteering to write a fic? ;) LOL It does make you think. And welcome CSIEmily! :)

12. DJRideout

lol.....I know that I am not a great writer(got two hodges fanfic's partcially written...lol,not wendy related thought)...but I could maybe attempt something...I doubt it would be any good though.....lol...

*begins the brainstorming process*

13. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol a fic...
    ok, I admit, I was inspired to write a fic. My first fanfic EVER mind you, lol, and it's not horrible, I guess. I like it. :D

Anyway, it's at my lj (link below, too tired to do it here...lol)

Go Wedges! :lol:

14. DJRideout

*claps* yay...........fanfic.....mine is, maybe half done!

15. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

hello... :)
    i guess we have a new member, hello CSIemily! *waves* :D
    and there are some fanfics huh??

I am about to read gregslabmouse's fanfic..
    and i can't wait to read your fanfic DJRideout.. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.