Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brassy, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I love Wendy. She's awesome. She has this..."coolness". (As Hodges would say) Around her. Definately joining this ship. (Although I do think Greg and her would be cute too. :D) Still not a big Hodges fan...but he's starting to grow on my after "Lab Rats".

Hmmm...ship name? Wedges. :lol:

2. LabRat129

LabRat129 Victim

MissDee suggested Wodges, but Wedges sounds good too.

How about Hendy?

Rattie

3. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

Naw... I see Hendy for Henry and Mandy.

I wasn't much of a Hodges fan and I still have my eh's about him, but Lab Rats did turn me on to the idea that maybe he isn't so bad.

That was, until I thought about it. Hodges was still his same old self, and the only reason (as I see it) that he even thought about looking into the MK case was to get the glory if anything was found. He's a glory-hog, and he took advantage of his "lucky day" for the glory.

Now, as for Wendy and Hodges, I see it. She almost said she liked him, but caught herself. Hahah! I also wouldn't like to see this ship played out on screen, but a mention every now and then would be nice.

4. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hehe. I think it would be an awesome ship. Labrats come alive! I haven't seen the episode yet, though.

I like Labrat Love as a ship name. :) Because that is what it is. I just realised that I will ship anything.... I need to go join Turtlebaby in the rehab center and hope that we can both find some sort of cure for our insanity. :p :) :D

I just beg TPTB, do not play this ship out on screen! It would besoo horrible... It just looks good in our dreams....

Kate.

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Haha, I like Wedges :lol: Reminds me of those wedge fries.

6. LabRat129

LabRat129 Victim

Yeah, I vote for Wedges. Anyone willing to second that?

Rattie

7. Sab

Sab Witness

After Labrats, I was looking for this thread to be created, I'm so glad one was! I too fell for them in this episode. I read in the TV Guide (The one with CSI Miami's Horatio on the cover) about the Labrats episode and it had Wallace Shawn (Hodges) joking about Hodges's crush on Wendy. ;) That's actually the moment when I went, hmmm. Then I saw the ep, and I'm hooked!

8. loki

loki Lab Technician

I thought it was Wallace langham :confused:

And Wedges? For Wendy/Hodges? lol, I'm in.

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Wedges?? Sure... It's really catchy!

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ :lol: Agreed! It's better than... say, "Woddy". :lol:

You know how Wendy was like "I can't believe I almost for a second there--" (or something along those lines) and then she cut off. Maybe she was about to say something like "For a second there, I thought I liked you." :)

Hodges annoyed me until this episode! I also would have liked the episode to be called "Lucky Day"! The tension Hodges and Wendy had... was SO ADORABLE!!!! Loved them! They had really great chemisry. Wallace Langham is a great actor and he really showed off during 'Lab Rats' a.k.a. "Lucky Day" and "Empty Eyes" when he had to call the mother about the death about her daughter.

WHOOHOO! Go, LABRATS! Loving the thread... :)

11. Sab

Sab Witness

LOL That's because it is Langham. Ha. It was late and apparently I had Trek on my mind. ;)

12. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Woddy?? hahaha.. :lol:
    that made me laugh!

13. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol, ok. It was late here too, I thought I might be going crazy, lol....

lmao Woddy? *dies of laughter*

14. LabRat129

LabRat129 Victim

There was a moment in the epi where Hodges was sitting alone in a room, and Wendy was just staring at him and (I think) feeling sorry for him. But the look on her face at that moment...I don't know, but it looked like love! Then Sara came and handed her a keyboard to analyze. Anyone remember that moment? Does anyone have an icon of her expression? I've never made an icon before in my life and I don't know where to start, but if anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it!

Rattie

15. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol I can try... any idea when in the eppy it was? I remember the moment, just not when it happened, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.