Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I am assuming...lol...that now that there is somewhat of an offical ship title...to make more....I just wish I had more time in the run of a day....**thinks about being currently unemployed, then laughs**

I'm all about the WEDGES :lol:

It too, made me giggle, kissmesweet.

I'm thinking...I might make a Wendy icon today when I get home from work....just because she's cool. And she grew up in my hometown. That and because she deserves an award because Tampa is boring. :lol:

Anyway...YAY WEDGES! :D

kissmesweet, WODDY isn't a lame name...trust me! it was hard to decide, cause they are both great names. :lol:

wahoo

Yay for Wedges! Cool. Also, I think they have interacted before, I'm sure of it. But this is the first out and out blatant flirtation that I can remember between the two. So yea, Go Wedges! ;)

Editing so that I don't double post.
I just wanted to add that I just opened/created an LJ community for us: http://community.livejournal.com/labratlove/320.html I hope that those of you with LJs will join and post something! Enjoy!

Hello, im new to this ship!

i have just started to find Hodges hot...and i love wendy...i prefere her with Hodges rather than nick...awww...

its making me feel all cute :D

bless!

Oh, yes, go LJ *will look at it after she posts*

ljs icons and fanfics, oh my, this ship is growing fast!

hey MORGANSTARR....I couldn't agree with you more about the fact that wendy would be better with hodges than with nick..! some probably wouldn't agree.....but that can be posted in another site...lol...

*I am open to all ships no matter what, but perfer certain ones over the others* :D

Yay, more people are jumping on the bandwagon of Wedge Love. Cool. So who has DVD's and can watch past eps and look for any Wendy/Hodges interaction? lol We need more pics and eps to talk about. Although, Labrats is a good one for us to discuss for now. I loved the looks shared between the two, the obvious chemistry, and how he shared with her that it was his lucky day. Aww. She was able to stand up to him and he was able to stand up to her. I think that's good for any relationship. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back