Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...I freaking JUST had a heart attack. Liz Vassey(Wendy) was FREAKING raised in my HOMETOWN! :eek:. That's AWESOME. I'm stoked.

::sneaks out to look up address::

I'm kidding. :lol:

Wow...first freaking Jorja was raised an hour away from where I live and now Liz? ::floats on cloud 9::

I can try for you to Labrat. I'll see if I can find the cap for it...:D

gregslabmouse said:
Anyone remember that moment? Does anyone have an icon of her expression? I've never made an icon before in my life and I don't know where to start, but if anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it!

lol I can try... any idea when in the eppy it was? I remember the moment, just not when it happened, lol.

It was towards the end, right before that conversation Wendy had with Sara, where Wendy asked Sara if she knew if Grissom stayed up at night worrying about the miniature killer.

Rattie

Oh, and thanks SaraSidleRules8 and gregslabmouse! I'm new here and I haven't tried my hand at making art work yet.

Rattie

this look?
7x20_766-1.jpg

lol.

^^I so just found that. Your too fast gregslabmouse! But yeah...that's the one I found too...a long with some others.

lol really? I would've went and made my own but I realized that would just be a waste of time... lol

I cant make an icon with it til later though, the program is on the computer with no internet :rolleyes:

ooOOoo, fanfics already??!! *runs to read*

eta: lol, love the fic! Especially the last line, I busted :lol:

well....it's about time I found this site....lol...cause I too think the two of our lab techs look super cute together

banner001a.jpg

and now I can post this banner I made....haven't gotten to the animated point yet but workin on it

Opps, wrong size, I do have a smaller version, but at least you all can see it...lol

okay... :) where will I start? :confused:

ummm... Wendy looks really pretty in that pic. But I haven't seen that episode before. And nicksmustache , i really like your fanfic :D. And DJRideout, loved the banner!! :D

So, is Wedges the official ship name? :confused:

I like WEDGES a lot more then WODDY, but then both are great! and thanks LUVINCSI

I think WEDGES should be the offical ship name for the two...lol, and I'm umanimous in that!

woohoo! wedges!
an icon to celebrate:
7x20_2603-1.jpg

So... was Lab Rats the FIRST interaction Hodges has had with Wendy? Have they been flirty before? I cant remember any other time they even TALKED to eachother, lol.

I am assuming so.....for them to be the way they were, they had to be. Just because its never really shown, don't mean they haven't worked together....as the eppy showed, wendy works just across the hall from hodges.

hodgeswendy001ab.jpg

here's my celebratin pic of wedges.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back