Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz isn't on the cast lists, because she isn't listed as a "guest star" anymore. She was in a few episodes this season, but she wasn't on the list for those episodes. I wouldn't draw up the picket lines yet. :rolleyes:

Yeah. But no matter what, there's been a noticeable lack of lab rat antics this season. I know there are a lot of other things going on, but it would be nice to see a touch of it here and there. Maybe you're right, though, maybe she's in the episode and just not listed. I've noticed that before as well.

Liz isn't on the cast lists, because she isn't listed as a "guest star" anymore.

That still doesn't help though, 'cause now we don't know when she's gonna be on. I miss the snarky banter and all the lab rat antics... I even miss Henry getting caught in the middle of Wedges moments! And I'm probably not the only one who misses those things. *shakes head* Anyways, what kind of Wedges scenes do you want to see in the next few episodes?

well i miss the typical wedges sarcasm from season 7 on :( at least anything like their old scenes would make me satisfied!

makes me think of labrats;

hodges: when would i find the time.. i'm always here.

I personally think that the next couple of Wedges scenes should be lab work related....like of course the tampon/green blood incident that was already mentioned...but I kinda like the little scenes where they are actually working together. 'A Thousand Days On Earth' for instance...

Wendy: "Tag! You're it!" *small grin*
Hodges: "Is that what passes for DNA humor these days? I never thought I'd miss Sanders." *a look in her direction and a returned grin*

I liked that little scene for it had them working together, sharing a smile, a look, it was small time snark, but a little snark all the same.

I love seeing them putting their brilliant, 'geek-like' minds to work as a team because they seem to become competitive with each other...but then, I'll take any scene they offer up to us...

I totally agree....I love seeing them actually work together. They make a good team, and I think that they make each other even better by trying to one up each other.
There were scenes that I loved in "You Kill Me" while they just talked about how to solve the various crimes. It was cool to see two great minds together.

aaw yes, i know what you mean. it's so awesome watching such intelligent people talking and discussing. they don't have to kiss each other all over or something xD i also like to see them just having scenes together, i don't really care what they're doing. and sometimes it's actually more interesting to have them talking about some cases.

sometimes it's actually more interesting to have them talking about some cases.

Agreed! There is so much chemistry between the two characters/actors that even if there wasn't an outright showing of some sort of affection (whatever it may be), there is that undertone that is present when they share the screen.

In the next episode, I wouldn't mind seeing Wendy call Hodges on his new found attitude toward Langston...perhaps the two discussing the "new guy."

Wedges is sort of the poster child for those relationships in a lot of other shows and movies, of the two people that act like they hate each other because they like each other. It's always fun to watch.

You are right, DJ and Sherlock. We don't need necessarily "flirty" scenes. We just want some of the fun hidden affection that we see when they work together. Like the green blood or "tag you're it".

I love seeing them putting their brilliant, 'geek-like' minds to work as a team because they seem to become competitive with each other...

And I'd love to see more of those... as much as I love their snarky banter, they do make quite a team when they're not at each others' throats. I wonder how Wendy would react if she walked in on Hodges conducting an experiment like the one he did with Ray last episode... can you imagine the look on her face?

Hee! I love the looks they give each other. Like when he made that comment about her boobs being perfect...ly adequate, she shot him that I thought was hysterical.

Hey, guys, we have to pause the milk carton production... Wendy isn't missing! *dances* Now we just need for her to have a scene with Hodges, and we'll be all good.

Although Wendy got to expose the fake FBI. Yay!

Although Wendy got to expose the fake FBI. Yay!

Well at least Wendy's getting some scenes of her own... and it was great to see her get a break in the case. I don't mind that so much 'cause it's a little more character development and she gets to kick ass. Now if TPTB gave us some Wedges scenes to go along with it, then we'll be fine for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back