Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, what was with Wendy's comment when she and Riley were talking about love triangles in last nights episode...lol! "Tell me about it." I believe was the comment and she said it as if she was agreeing more so then inquiring. Does she have stiff competition with Hodges' mother? LOL

*shuffles in* Sorry I haven't been around... I caught the flu on Friday and stayed sick until this morning. *sniffs* But I'm feeling much better now, even though I still have a lot to catch up on.

I believe was the comment and she said it as if she was agreeing more so then inquiring. Does she have stiff competition with Hodges' mother? LOL

*snickers* Wouldn't we love to know? To tell you the truth, I was a little surprise with her response, though I think that it could happen... it'd be hilarious to see Hodges trying to appease both Wendy and his mother. *crosses fingers* By the way, this would make for great fanfiction...

I'm getting tired of having no Wendy/Hodges stuff in these episodes. I think I'll start going into withdrawal (XD). But seriously, they had so many scenes last season, and then in this season it's like they've never even talked before. WTH, writers?

There's evidence (ha!) to suggest that the spoilers for the last few episodes of the season are false, if the information came from TV.com. If that's true, it'd mean that Hodges probably won't be held hostage.

No kidding. I can't figure out why they aren't in any scenes together. What have we had? We had one scene where they talked in one of Grissom's last episodes, the funeral (no talking) and Grissom's last walk through the lab (again, no talking). Isn't that it for the whole season so far?

That pretty much is the whole season, dandylion, and the problem is that only one of them can be relatively called "shippy", and that's just because it seems like he went to her when he was upset about Grissom leaving. The scene where they talked was in 16 Down, and really the only reason he was talking to her was so that he didn't have to talk to Grissom. Not exactly funny.

But seriously, they had so many scenes last season, and then in this season it's like they've never even talked before. WTH, writers?

*pokes TPTB* At least we know that Wendy's gonna be in the next episode... she had a very funny line and I think she was helping work the case. Let's hope that she gets a scene with Hodges this time around. We haven't gotten one in so long so I'm taking whatever I can get at this point.

Oh, that's the line with the cat licking the evidence, right? Yeah, I can't wait for Wendy to be out of her lab. I was always trying to figure out why the made Hodges leave when she seemed to want to.

Which brings up interesting conversation. We saw how Hodges reacted in You Kill Me when she was considering doing field work. It'll be interesting to see if anything happens since she seems to be in the field in some sense of the word next episode.

Even though I've yet to see the promo that WENDY is in for the upcoming episode, there is a good point made. How will Hodges respond with the knowledge of Wendy being out in the field? In 'You Kill Me' it was only talk. Did Hodges actually take her seriously when she mentioned going into the field back then? Yeah, he was a little taken back by the initial comment she made, but he seemed to joke it off, almost as if her words meant nothing...Know what I mean? So how will he react after she proved him otherwise?

Yet I have this gut feeling that the producers will forget to play on the reaction from last season. That they will overlook the potential mini-drama between the two and ruin a perfect opportunity for a wonderful little Wedges scene. I would sure like to be proven wrong on this occasion and see something escalate between the pair. Even if it's only a short little scene like in "lying down with the dogs', when they had the conversation about him joining her and her supposed date for supper.

I know that with the departure of Grissom, any thoughts of other budding romances etc were kinda tossed to the back burners, as the producers got back to the basics of a procedural show, but come on....throw a dog a bone, give us a little something here, please! We've been so patiently waiting...only pulling portions of our hair out in anticipation :lol:

Even though I've yet to see the promo that WENDY is in for the upcoming episode, there is a good point made. How will Hodges respond with the knowledge of Wendy being out in the field? In 'You Kill Me' it was only talk. Did Hodges actually take her seriously when she mentioned going into the field back then? Yeah, he was a little taken back by the initial comment she made, but he seemed to joke it off, almost as if her words meant nothing...Know what I mean? So how will he react after she proved him otherwise?

Yet I have this gut feeling that the producers will forget to play on the reaction from last season. That they will overlook the potential mini-drama between the two and ruin a perfect opportunity for a wonderful little Wedges scene. I would sure like to be proven wrong on this occasion and see something escalate between the pair. Even if it's only a short little scene like in "lying down with the dogs', when they had the conversation about him joining her and her supposed date for supper.

I know that with the departure of Grissom, any thoughts of other budding romances etc were kinda tossed to the back burners, as the producers got back to the basics of a procedural show, but come on....throw a dog a bone, give us a little something here, please! We've been so patiently waiting...only pulling portions of our hair out in anticipation :lol:

Hey guys!

Are ever, ever going to get any Lab Rats romance. I'm dying for Hodges and Wendy romance.

I'd love to see them and Nick and Mandy (hope no one minds me mentioning my other favourite ship here) and Hodges and Wendy having a dinner. Can you imagine the conversation between Hodges and Nick with Mandy and Wendy rolling their eyes at each other.

Hey guys!

Are ever, ever going to get any Lab Rats romance. I'm dying for Hodges and Wendy romance.

I'd love to see them and Nick and Mandy (hope no one minds me mentioning my other favourite ship here) and Hodges and Wendy having a dinner. Can you imagine the conversation between Hodges and Nick with Mandy and Wendy rolling their eyes at each other.

LOL...well you know that I would have no problems with the mentions of Nick and Mandy seeing I join you in conversation over in the Nick and Mandy thread (which I started). I love the pairing too. I think it'd be hilarious to see the four together. They all play off each other so brilliantly, but as we all know, I"m sure it's safe to say that something like that will probably not happen...such a shame though! Hodges and Nick do have a tolerance toward each other...which is nice to see and Mandy and Wendy always work well together.

I am all for another Lab Rats episode. I sure hope the producers find time to fit something in for us geek loving fans, before the season comes to an end. But the question is, how can they follow up with the success of 'you kill me' and 'labrats'? Guess we'll have to turn to our dear little Sara Goldfinger to write another amazing episode. What trouble can Hodges possibly get himself into this time 'round? Just how mad can he make Wendy? Can he actually get it right with her third time around? (third times a charm) Will Henry once again, be the unfortunate victim of witnessing another flirty moment between the DNA and Trace tech?

Heck, seeing Nick, Mandy, Wendy, and Hodges in the same room would be fun to watch. And don't worry about it, myfuturecsi, we've talked about plenty of other ships before. I don't really mind. And, besides, what DJ says goes here. *laughs*

I really want another Lab Rats episode, but I think it'd be hard to do. I love them, but it would have to be the right storyline.

Although anything with a Wedges scene would be great in my book.

What trouble can Hodges possibly get himself into this time 'round? Just how mad can he make Wendy? Can he actually get it right with her third time around? (third times a charm) Will Henry once again, be the unfortunate victim of witnessing another flirty moment between the DNA and Trace tech?

Too many questions... maybe TPTB are dealing with the issues one at a time. Though I think that Henry getting caught in the middle might become a prerequisite if TPTB have their way. It wouldn't be the same without him. *shakes head* Anyways, there's a pretty good chance that Hodges will make Wendy mad, but who knows, maybe he'll get his way out of trouble...

I sure hope that Hodges has something to say in regards to Wendy being out in the field. I mean, how can he not? Beit good or bad, it'd be a wedges scene. I wonder if Hodges will be dragged out again? I doubt it but that would be interesting if both were out, together at the same scene. I'm sure he'd try to act all superior claiming that he had more field experience and try to "advise" poor Wendy on the do's and don'ts of the job. She'd probably just look at him, roll her eyes and say something sarcastic in return...lol!

So I saw last night's episode and although I was happy to see Wendy play an important part in the case, this time there was no sign of Hodges. I'm thinking that TPTB's sense of timing is a bit off... they need to put Hodges and Wendy in a scene together 'cause I was just waiting for him to make a crack about her being in the field.

Well I was obviously wrong with my predictions for the episode last night..lol! I would have LOVED to have seen Hodges reaction to Wendy actually being out in the field and not him. Even though last nights episode didn't present an opportunity to share with us, that kind of scene between the two, due to the feel, the flow and the way it was presented, it would have been the perfect setup for an exchanging of words.

When Wendy was looking for that last piece of the vase she was piecing together and a hand shot up with it in a little jar, I thought it was going to be Hodges holding it and I got a little excited for a long overdue wedges scene. But as quickly as it happened, I was quickly disappointed when we found out that it was Langston holding the last piece of evidence and not Hodges.

Question now is, will we even get to see the two together before the season comes to an end? Personally, I am beginning to have my doubts and I hate thinking that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back